Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS

• THE PIANIST

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen all of those, just Chicago and LOTR. But I think the Academy's fav this year is Chicago, so yeah, I think Chicago will win. Or...The Hours. People are talking a lot about these two.

I havent seen The Pianist or The Hours. The other 3 were absolutly great. Gangs of New York was just wow. The Two Towers was just amazing. Chicago was just great. But I voted for Gangs of New York, It had an incredible story and great acting.

i'd like two towers to win, but i doubt it will. i think it'll have a much better shot with return of the king. if the academy decides to honor it with a best picture oscar, i'd bet that they would give it to the last one as sort of a way to acknowledge the entire trilogy.

with that said, i think the race is pretty much down to either the hours or chicago. and...i don't remember what i voted for anymore. :confused:

i Haven´t seen chicago, gangs, or hours or the pianist, but i think that the pianist should win because adrian brody is actually playing the piano from what i have heard. i really like that because he took time to learn this instrument which is incredibly hard in a pretty short amount oh time. props to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.