Best Playstation2 Game

GTA all the waaaay!!!!! and i heard there's another game in the making that's sort of like GTA . its called True Crimes: Streets of LA. you are a cop and the missions are based like GTA. cool cars and the 3rd person combat is better i heard...another good game would be Hitman: Silent Assasin!!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XENOSAGA IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!</span> yes, it is a very good ame, just lacking in the music department ;) , but the game over song is awesome (and I have heard it many a time XD)

Hmmm... my vote is definitely for Vice City. I was sooo against that game when it first came out... too violent etc. Then I played it at a friend's and couldn't get enough. I love using the tank cheat and working up my wanted rating!!! I also love Final Fantasy VII. I know that's a PS1 game, but it's still definitely one of my favs.
Anyone like platformers? I'm such a sucker for a good platformer. Ratchet and Clank is great for some mindless run-and-jump fun. :smiley:

Yeah, I like platformers, though I've never played Ratchet and Clank, I hear it's a really good game though. I like Jak & Daxter, the Spyro ames, though the PS2 one annoys me cuz I'm not as good at it as the other ones for some reason ;) lol. Oh, and Vexx is a good game too.

Final Fantasy X is awesome! I loved it! I beat it three times and I'm still not tired of it! The characters are great! The graphics are awesome. Sometimes, they look exactly like real people!

I also like MK:DA (Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance) though I'm not very good at it, and I don't own it yet... My friend brought it to my house and I've been hooked ever since, I think I've rented it about 80 times XD

My favorite PS2 game is definitely Final Fantasy X, but I haven't played that many. Right now I'm getting around to beating Dark Cloud 2. My sister has Kingdom Hearts and GTA Vice City, But I haven't played either of them yet.

GRAND THEFT AUTO 3, VICE CITY, Tomb raider AOD, The SIMS, APE ESCAPE 2, KINGDOM HEARTS,OO7. that is only part of some of the best PS2 GAMES EVA!!!

Back