Season 4 Best Quote From This Episode...

What was the best quote from this episode?

• "You are no longer in charge of this team" - Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "She's my sister!" - Sydney

• "You may not see me on your wedding day, but I'll see you" - Irina

• "Barefoot in the sand, you'd look sexy as hell" - Vaughn

• "Don't say it" - Sydney

• "My name isn't Michael Vaughn" - Vaughn

• "SYDNEY!" - Nadia

• "Stop the damn train!" - Sydney

• "I'm trying to have more fun these days" - Jack

• "I never thought I'd say this...but I believe you were trying to do the right thing." - Sy

• Total voters
I voted for barefoot -sexy as hell.....so cute!!!
I also liked "you run faster when I'm chasing you"
when they were talking about him going with her to the roof.

I cant choose between Irinas quote or Vaughns..... AH!! Im going Vaughns. Just cos of the cuteness. But Irina is God. Its a tie!!

I voted for "You may not see me on your wedding day" quote because I cried! It was one of the best Irina/yd moments ever I think....that and the hug on the roof in Season two....oh adn when they put their hands to the glass but anywayz....yea I liked that one and Jack's fun quote

I was torn between Irina's line because that was sweet and basically her last line as Irina Derevko (hopefully she'll appear in season 5).

But I had to go with Jack's line, for one he actually smiled and it was funny as hell.
"I'm trying to have more fun these days" :lol: :lol: :lol: :winner:

Jack and Irina had some of the best stuff this episode! I voted on Jack's I am trying to have more fun these days! :lol: So classic Jack...not up there, but I also really liked the one at the end where he said something like..."I'll just tell them what they already know, that Irina Derevko is very hard to hold on to." and then kiss!!!! So awesome!

I voted for Jack's "I'm trying to have more fun these days" though there where a bunch of good lines. Not Vaughn's: "My name's not Michael Vaughn" was awesome too.

Jack cracks me up. I had to go with "I'm trying to have more fun these days" :lol: However, Irina's quote "You may not see me at your wedding, but I'll see you" was just so... AWWWW! It was great ;)

lol how could Nadia screaming "Sydney!" be the best quote? :lol:

Voted for Jack's line -- coz yeah it was awesome.

But some of Weiss and Marshall's lines were better imo.

"I'm trying to have more fun these days." How awesome was that, especially coming from Jack. LoL. He is such a cool character.

My favourite was
"It's perfect. So are you" :P

But that one wasn't there ;)
I voted for Vaughn's line "y name isn't Michael Vaughn" Because we will always remember that quote ;)

Leslie said:
[post="1361569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What are you TALKING ABOUT?! That was the best line in the series!

Hee, just kidding!

Leslie said:
[post="1361569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Becasue I just thoguht it was pretty good acting and it was emotional cause you didn't know what was going to happen to Nadia...and the desperate looks on their faces..I don't know I just liked it haha

Back