Season 2 Best Quote

What was the best quote of Season 2, out of these 10?

• No Dad. You understand something. You took away my choices in life. You programmed me to be a spy. I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There is one way for you to verify if my nocturnal activities are a security risk, Miss Kane, but so

• What was wrong with the black one? . . . Do you think it’s comfortable wearing clothes like this? ~

• Legally he’s right. Ethically he’s an ass. ~ Jack, "A Free Agent"

• You may need to think of yourself as an honorable husband, a father figure, but I won’t ever see you

• I’d say you’re setting me up to be killed or I underestimated your love for your wife. ~ Irina, &quo

• Hi. Welcome. Don't kill me. - Marshall, "Passage, Part 1"

• Sydney can be stubborn. Where she got that from is anyone's guess. ~ Jack, "A Dark Turn"

• You know, some people go miniature golfing with their parents. We go to India and look for nukes. ~

• "You do have an oven, you know. We can reheat (it)." ~ Vaughn, "Double Agent"

• Total voters
i choose whats wrong with the black one cause it was a great episode and i didn't think that there was anything wrong wiht the black one

seedling Posted on Aug 7 2003, 09:42 PM
Jack's quote in "The Abduction". I think he doesn't mind being tortured

Jack's retort to Kane's questioning was so :cool: I laughed. She certainly held no allure for him. GIve him his "laura" anyday, anytime.
:cool:

Jack in "The Abduction" said:
There is one way for you to verify if my nocturnal activities are a security risk, Miss Kane, but somehow I think we’d both prefer the torture.

Now this was a brilliant use of Jack's wry humour! He's a funny guy this one, and I think his hurt has dulled this a little, but he's still cool! This line made my spit coffee across the room, just because I didn't expect him to say it.

^_^ I voted this one: "You know, some people go miniature golfing with their parents. We go to India and look for nukes."--Sydney, Passage/Part 2 and I also like Marshall's quote!

i voted for "wut was wrong with the black one? do u think it's comfortable wearing clothes like this?" lol that's my favorite! it was also an awesome episode!

All of those quotes are great ones, but Irina is my favorite character, and I HATE Sloane, so I chose the quote where she gets mad at him for talking about Sydney. It was a great moment in the show.

you know you're not supposed to throw these (Marshall after Kendell throw his head set for the fifth time that season)

Back