Best Reality Show.

For me it's a toss up between The Amazing Race and Big Brother. I love both of them so much, I don't think I could choose one or the other.

Yeah, I think Survivor has sucked ever since the 2nd one. I loved the first, but after that, it just wasn't all that exciting.

The Mole! The Amazing Race is another favorite and I use to like Survivor...but I didn't even watch the last two or three seasons (goodness only knows which one they're on at the moment....)

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is the best. For those of you who have yet to watch it - I highly recommend it. Its comical watching the "fab 5" "clean up" a macho, heterosexual man.

A local reality , Protagonistas de la fama ( and now Protagonistas de la musica) has become really popular.
it's pretty fun, they take 14 people, 7 men and women and they locked them in a house for 3 months giving them acting lessons.
everyday they had different class and once a week a test where they had to do a scene of something. the worst one was nominated to leave and then they had the chance to nominate who did they wanted to leave the house. the audience decided wich one had to leave. and the award was a rol on a (¿how do you say it?) something like a soap opera.

Back