Best Reality Show.

WV_Mountaineer said:
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is the best. For those of you who have yet to watch it - I highly recommend it. Its comical watching the "fab 5" "clean up" a macho, heterosexual man.
I totally agree. It's the funniest show I've seen in a liong time, and that's saying something.

The Mole! ABC better make another one! and The amazing race. Both are the greatest! The Mole actually gets you thinking because all the clues are so hidden like last year there was a clue that's Romeo and Juilet by William Shakespear and the Mole was Bill. a nick name from William :D and the Amazing race. I love to see them do ridiculous things that you would never do in real life. and going around the globe and all. ohh i would love to enter it someday :D
--Mandy :angelic:

It's gotta be The Osbournes. There just living their lives, not playin a game. Well, there rich and famous lives, but still....

Osbournes Rule!!!!!

The Amazing Race. Finally, a reality tv show that isn't a popularity contest. And you get to see the world as well.

Although Survivor Pearl Island was extremely enjoyable, I've seen more seasons of TAR than Survivor so TAR gets my vote.

I love the strategy involved in playing both these games. Something you don't get to see on other shows like Idol and Big Brother. It's all about forming alliances. :smiley:

My favorite reality show is big brother... I plan on going on the show as soon as I'm old enough...I hope I get picked too! My favorite season is the fourth season!! Alli was my all time favorite she is just like me in many ways. She is also from PA too! When she had to win in order to save her a$$ she applied herself just like I do!! She will also lie, cheat, and decive only when it benfits her I'm the same way. :D
Melissa
:Ph34r:

This is a good thread. There are many reality Tv Show like big brother, American Idol are broadcasting by many different channel but according to me So You Think You can Dance is different types of reality show which gives to us a knowledge about how can a dance possible. So I like So You think You can Dance TV Show.

No doubt that so you think you can dance is best tv show. From it we can learn about dance.

I cant say anything on it because i have no interest in reality show . I love to watch drama and comedy shows.

Back