• Syd...Sloane is here! - Marshall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We've got snipers standing by in case it gets inappropriate. - Vaughn

• Other

• Total voters
I picked other

"The thought that I did something that might have given you a warm and fuzzy feeling makes me want to kick my own sister out of my house". Syd said this to Sloane.
It's not funny but i like this, because she is being evil to sloane. ^_^

I voted for "Last Year Sucked". I think that this quote really displays the sense of humor of the show well and finally puts all of the suckiness of season 3 behind us.

I picked jack's 'unless it was an evite...i dont do evites' its soo funny to hear him say evite in general its even more hilarious when he puts himself in the sentence too....:D

I loved the 'really....I just hope he doesnt shoot me on the spot' - vaughn :D when hes talkign to marshall right before going in and talking to jack abt marrying syd

that wass soo funny...n the facial expression....hes soo hot..

I voted for "What'd they expect us to do, just drop and go at it on the floor?". I love that scene :lol:

my fav isn't up there i would say it was when Weiss was talking to a general or some thing
and he was blackmailing him
"what is the significance of the green baloons" it cracked me up

i voted for other cause i have sooooooooooo many favourite quotes but one of them is

Wiess:can i ask you something? what is the significance with the green ballons?
thank you minister...or should i say cowboy?

i just love it

^ OMG! That quote was hilarious. Vaughn said it to sabina in 4x15 Pandora, When she was hitting on him, and was about to kiss him. But because of his love for Sydney, he flipped her on the bed REALLY hard so it would hurt and said "Consider this the second time, you have been rejected by the CIA." GO VAUGHN!!!!! lol. The reason why he said 2nd was becuase earlier, while she was flirting with him (yuck) she told him she tried to get a job with the CIA but they rejected her. I think that final move finnaly got through to her that HE WASN'T INTERESTED! lol

I said "I’ve got snipers everywhere if he starts to get inappropriate."-corrected line. I thought that was funny! and plus it was a very sweet S/V moment! :love:

I miss Vaughn

Unless it was an e-vite. I don't read e-vites. - Jack

This is so Jack! And the expression on his face... priceless. :hmm:

I don't remember when the were said. I remember only th e-vite one and Marshalls's "Syd...Sloane is here". Which episodes are the other ones from?

My all-time favourite is Jack on the phone with Danny Hecht from the pilot episode! (I know this is season 4 quotes, but it's just so great!)

(At a hospital, Danny goes to a payphone and dials. In a posh looking office, Jack Bristow answers the phone.)

MR. BRISTOW: Yeah.

DANNY: Mr. Bristow?

MR. BRISTOW: Yes.

DANNY: Hi. It's Danny Hecht. (no response) Sydney's boyfriend.

MR. BRISTOW: Is Sydney all right?

DANNY: Oh, yes, she's fine. Nothing to worry about. I'm calling because I'm planning on asking Sydney to marry me and... I was hoping to get your approval.

MR. BRISTOW: Danny, let me ask you a question.

DANNY: Sure.

MR. BRISTOW: How well do you know my daughter?

DANNY: Um, we've been dating for two years...

MR. BRISTOW: Because if you feel the need to ask me about this scenario, I have a sense you don't know Sydney at all.

DANNY: Sir, I love your daughter and I want to marry her. That's why I'm calling.

MR. BRISTOW: First of all, Danny, the truth is this is just a courtesy call. Like when you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's all right with you." What you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

DANNY: Mr. Bristow--

MR. BRISTOW: Sydney doesn't give a damn what my opinion is. What interests me is that you do.

DANNY: It's just a custom to call the father, that's all this is--

MR. BRISTOW: Well, then, I'll tell you what. I may become your father-in-law, that's just fine. But I will not be used as part of a charming little anecdote you tell your friends at cocktail parties so they can see what a quaint, old-fashioned guy Danny really is. Are we clear?

DANNY: Yes, sir...

MR. BRISTOW: Good. Then welcome to the family.

also i loved the whole... (i dont know the exact words...but here i got)between syd and vaughn
do you want to be rough??
you are always rough??
no i am not
yes you are
do you mean at home or one ops?
both
well you never said you didnt.....are we on coms??
jack: yes you are both on coms...

haha i could NOT stop laughing it was so funny!!!

Back