Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We've got snipers standing by in case it gets inappropriate. - Vaughn

• Other

• Total voters

Tuga

Cadet
I know It's not easy to choose...anyways...what's your favourite?
I probably forgot some good ones :P
these were the ones I remembered better ;)

OMG they're all SOOOOOOO GOOD
ack!
but i had to go with "syd, sloane is here" because it still cracks me up every damn time
a close second was defnitely "last year sucked' because it was perfect

"what did they expect us to do? drop on the floor and go at it?"

definitely my favourite :lol:

marshall saying "syd, sloane is here..." was hilarious :lol:

awww my fav quote isn't there :( i think the best quote is still "dream on you perverted freak" :rotflmao: but i voted for "what did they expect us to do? drop on the floor and go at it?" cuz thats the funniest s/v quote this season :angelic:

Hahah they're all classics :lol: but i went with "Consider this the second time you've been rejected by the CIA" I just love that, coz I was so worried he'd cheat on Syd, and then when he said that i was like "Come on, that was awesome, GO Vaughn"

"Vaughn asked me to lunch." --Marshall :lol:

this wasn't an option, but i loved syd's quote about jack coding her crossword puzzles ^_^

They're all sooo good... But I'd have to say Marshall: Syd... Sloane is here! It cracks me up soo much everytime i see it.

I also liked one that wasn't on there by Jack: This is the best conversation we've had in weeks.

Jack: Unless it was an e-vite. I don't read e-vites.

I can't believe I was the first one to pick it...that one seriously cracked me up :lol:

But they're all so good, and there are ones that aren't even on the list that are hilarious. ^_^

That was like the hardest decision I've had to make since I picked my ice cream flavor today. lol. I pick the e-vite one cuz I love Jack, but Marsall's were really good too. I love Alias quotes!

BTW 12 minutes till the two hour Alias!

When Syd said Arvin Clone I screamed and then laughed extremely hard, so yes I picked Marvin Sloanes, Rolling Sloanes...Priceless.

Second is Last Year Sucked and third is Mr Bristow, will you marry me?

Well my fav S4 quote is Sydney bristow will you marry me. but out of those It was a tough choice between The Syd WTLV line or the rejection line from Vaughn. I went with the rejection line

I had to pick Other - From the recent ep, I absoloutely love Sydney's - 'Are we on coms?'! Had me laughing for ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of the list though, I'm going to have to go with Vaughn's rejection comment, very clever!

Kelly

I picked -Marvin Sloane, Rolling Sloanes - Weiss
because me and my sister tried to find nicknames for him and some of them were said in APO!!! we were so excitied!!!!

I have a new favourite:

Vaughn: sometimes I wake up before you do. and I watch you sleep. and I'm overwhelmed..because..you're so amazing. and I don't know why i'm lucky enough to have you in my life. but you're here with me. and I know I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, trying to make you as happy as you make me.
:D :D

Back