Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season Two- Go Lena!

• Season Three- Loved the drama!

• Season Four- So much fun!

• Total voters
My favorite season was season 3 because it was so dramatic. Syd was dealing with so much anger and sadness. The characters were going through a very hard time in their lives.

That was a really hard choice I haven't actually seen all of season 4 just clips and the last couple episodes,

Season 1 I just love because you get to see her liveing the double life and its truly the good old Days, Francie & Will, meeting in the garage, rambaldi is first introduced McKennas Cole, Anna, Sark, Dixon and Syd on missions, and theres just some great aspects of season 1

Season 3 is Fantastic!!!! I loved the Drama, I'll admit the first time I saw it (on DVD) I was like crying for the first 4 episoes and ny the middle of the 5th I had stopped, but then I cried during the ending with Lauren kissing Vaughn in the hospital, and then I also cried during concious where she had the ream where vaughn was never married and she finally tells him stht she loves him but it was just a ream. But when we learned lauren was evil it was just so much more fun you just couldn't wait until vaughn found out. The second time I watched it it was fun because you know what happens and stuff and just enjoy it so much more.
and you love ppl like marshall, Wiess, and even sloane who still all know that s/v are still in love. But the first time seeing it is always the best because you just have the feel of the drama.

But in the end I'll have to say season two. The great lines in The enemy walks in, the great episode where sd-6 is destroyed. Lena is great I just love her, and of corse the cutest romance ever Syd and Vaughn even though phase one is there first kiss I truly think counteragent is one of the best s/v episodes ever, because its where we really know for sure that Syd is in love with vaughn, the way she looked at him over the hospital bed, and Irina is just ausome in that episode. And then the family moments in Passage, god I just love season 2.

w00t my first post :D

it's such a hard decision to make because it's alias and of course it's the best show in the world :P

although i voted for season 4, it might be because it's the season that is still fresh in my mind. i really like the twists and turns and i LOVED the finale. it was the best episode in history. the only weird thing in that was the horse in a dead city.

my sec fav is probably season 1 because everyone is so innocent and ignorant, and everything is so much less corrupted apart from sloane.

hard decision (y)

I really liked S4 too...it was great very dramatic!!! Awesome...bet S5 gonna be better...(I hope)

Alias hasn't been up to standard since season two. So one or two.

Season four was bad because it had so many irrelevant storylines and self-contained episodes. And then they went and did a 28 Days Later impersonation in the finale. Pathetic. :smiley:

i haven't seen all of S4 yet so i can't really comment on that.

i'd say one and two completely trump three and the bit of seen of four. i voted two because of Irina and phase one.

i feel sorry for you, joey. you're aussie.....they're....well, we're (since i'm from aussie too) just finished with welcome to liberty village today *sigh*.

i reckon S5 will be a killer. i mean, a good cliffhanger will always lead to an awesome revelation, right? i mean, how bad was the cliffhanger at the end of S3? and how bad did they resolve it at the start of S4? it was such an anticlimax! but now with this awesome cliffhanger :zipped: (for those who haven't seen it yet), i reckon "we're off for a very good start" with S5.

hmmm i wonder whether that chinese guy who said, "we're off for a very good start" in S2 when he kidnapped marshall is going to play further parts in alias.....it'll be so cool to have him back. he was so evil!!!

It's really not even close. Season Two and Season One blow everything out of the water. You can PRETEND that the last two seasons have been up to that standard, but you just WANT them to be.

Season 2 is the best

Season 1 is behind it, but not by much.

Season 4 was really good, but again no where NEAR the first two season

Season 3 was alright. Eh. Meh.....uh..zzzzzzzzzz

i actually loved season 3. thought it was awesome. Lauren was a great addition. and watching it altogether on dvd makes it better than it was on tv. however my problem with s3 is the unanswered questions. and what led to my biggest problem with s4. which was the storyline they set up at the end of s3 that they canned when they started s4. the bit about Syd's whole life having been some sort of government sanctioned program carried out by Jack. my fave season though was 2. had the best action (Syd/Allison fight scene), the best drama (Irina, Francie/Allison, Dixon's wife's death, Will being accused of being a double), best Sloane moments of villainy. it really changed the limits of what television can be.

and while i liked s4, it wasn't up to par. i'm hoping s5 brings things back to s1, 2 or even s3 quality.

has to be season 2!
despite season4 being FANTASTIC!! 'Syd..You mother...she's alive!!'- :eek: WOW :D that was best birthday present i got this year!

its just not as good as season 2-why? i dunno! guess Irina was so much fun -from her surrender to CIA to jumping off a skyscraper in Mexico! she was brilliant!

Alias Rocks!!!

season 4! not many people have voted for it, because, i know, s2 was so freaking awesome, BUT: s4 combined all my favorite things in alias: IRINA, nadia, s/v GOOD stuff (proposal, liberty village, so much good stuff and no stupid lauren) though not the end :angry: but otherwise! and it had so many hilarious moments, marshall with the spork :lol: and so much more... and nadia. and irina. omg. good stuff. ok i'm repeating myself...but s2 is an undescribably close second.

It is tough to remember them all and s4 definitely brought back the edginess of the first season, but I just finished watching season 2 on DVD again and I think it has all the elements to make it the best....Sark, Irina and Jack, and of course the lovebirds.

Back