Season 3 Best Serious Quote

Which of these quotes was the best?

• "There are two things you need to know: First... is that I was so in love with you... it nearly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • “Michael Vaughn was just a boy who was never good enough for you.” – Jack ("The Two”)

• “Think there's a white light? Well, I'm here to tell you that the last words you're going to hear--e

• "Not if I see you first, love." - Lauren/Sark (“Taken”)

• "You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you.

• "We'll find each other. We always find each other." - Sydney to Vaughn ("Crossings&qu

• "I hate you, but I love Sydney more. That's the only reason you're not dying tonight." - V

• "What it comes down to is faith. What I was hoping you would say is ‘Sydney, I gave up. I lost

• Total voters
omg they are all so good! how can i choose!!!

I picked the vaughn quote 'i was so inlove w/ you it nearly killed me...'
juts because i'm an eternal syd/vaughn fan

but syds speach from the two was amazing
and so was the 'i hate you but i love syd more' ^_^

I liked the "We'll find each other" one, because it's true: No matter what happened Sydney and Vaughn were always able to find each other.

"What it comes down to is faith..." got my vote (y) The way that JG delieved those lines was just great, and such a powerful scene, IMO.

the "i am horrible" one is my favorite b/c it let sydney finally say what she'd been needing to say. it was a girl power moment ^_^

Definitely Sydney's monologue. One of the best quotes of Alias ever. Since it was broken up to two parts, I chose the one beginning "I am horrible." She put more emphasis and drama in that part :P

Gawd -- lol Charlie you had to split up the Two monologue, didn'tcha. :lol: So hard but I chose the part about faith. "There's not a chance you're getting that from me." Perfection. :love:

the one about vaughn that jack said. in season three he was right, vaughn wasn't good enough for sydney. i love it. it's just so cold and jack-like.

m-c

"You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! ... : I love how Jennifer Garner executed the dialogue, so perfect (y)

"You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! ... : I love how Jennifer Garner executed the dialogue, so perfect (y)

I deffinitly have to agree...her acting was beautiful at that part! :blush:

i chose this quote -"You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you... but because if it had been me... I would have waited. I would have found the truth, I wouldn't have given up on you. - Sydney to Vaughn ("The Two")

because this quote led to other powerful conversations and emotions (below) and this quote was so sad (n) and yet so true. made you think why did vaughn give up?

other quotes that came close:
"I hate you, but I love Sydney more. That's the only reason you're not dying tonight." - Vaughn
"What it comes down to is faith. What I was hoping you would say is ‘Sydney, I gave up. I lost faith.’ But what you came here for was closure. And there is not a chance you're getting that from me." – Sydney ("The Two")

Lissa

I have to go with the shippers here ;)

Voted for:

"You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you... but because if it had been me... I would have waited. I would have found the truth, I wouldn't have given up on you. - Sydney to Vaughn ("The Two")

Currently winning with 12 votes.

"There are two things you need to know: First... is that I was so in love with you... it nearly killed me. And second... that I don't regret moving on with my life. "

Yay Vaughn. He really got to show emotion there.

"You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you... but because if it had been me... I would have waited. I would have found the truth, I wouldn't have given up on you. - Sydney to Vaughn ("The Two")

:( (y) (y)

Back