Season 3 Best Serious Quote

Which of these quotes was the best?

• "There are two things you need to know: First... is that I was so in love with you... it nearly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • “Michael Vaughn was just a boy who was never good enough for you.” – Jack ("The Two”)

• “Think there's a white light? Well, I'm here to tell you that the last words you're going to hear--e

• "Not if I see you first, love." - Lauren/Sark (“Taken”)

• "You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you.

• "We'll find each other. We always find each other." - Sydney to Vaughn ("Crossings&qu

• "I hate you, but I love Sydney more. That's the only reason you're not dying tonight." - V

• "What it comes down to is faith. What I was hoping you would say is ‘Sydney, I gave up. I lost

• Total voters
I chose the first of the two Syd quotes from The Two. But that whole schpeil was so great.

But Charlie, you cut out the end of the first quote... where she says "and now I realize what an absolute waste that would have been."

“Michael Vaughn was just a boy who was never good enough for you.” – Jack ("The Two”) It was hard to choose, but I chose this one because it really shows Jack's love for Sydney.

Gawd -- lol Charlie you had to split up the Two monologue, didn'tcha.  So hard but I chose the part about faith. "There's not a chance you're getting that from me." Perfection. 

Have to concur on this....disappointed the quote was split but had to go with the "faith" portion....it WAS perfect and TRUE and real and I loved it!

:clap:

It doesn't seem quite fair to give two shots to the blockbuster quote, does it? But I do love the "faith" part. ^_^

“Think there's a white light? Well, I'm here to tell you that the last words you're going to hear--ever--there is no white light--not for people like you.”

One of my favorite Jack quotes. I just love when he goes all badass! :D

"You wanna know how I am? I am horrible..." that was such a sad quote but it was good in that vaughn totally deserved that response.

I found this one so hard to decide on, it was gonna be either of Sydney's quotes from the Two, and in the end I went with the second about faith because in that moment I actually felt her heartbreak - it was so sad

Back