Season 3 Best Serious Quote

Which of these quotes was the best?

• "There are two things you need to know: First... is that I was so in love with you... it nearly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • “Michael Vaughn was just a boy who was never good enough for you.” – Jack ("The Two”)

• “Think there's a white light? Well, I'm here to tell you that the last words you're going to hear--e

• "Not if I see you first, love." - Lauren/Sark (“Taken”)

• "You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you.

• "We'll find each other. We always find each other." - Sydney to Vaughn ("Crossings&qu

• "I hate you, but I love Sydney more. That's the only reason you're not dying tonight." - V

• "What it comes down to is faith. What I was hoping you would say is ‘Sydney, I gave up. I lost

• Total voters
I chose Sydney's "I wouldn't have given up on you" line. I think it summed up the whole problem with their relationship during the whole season. It encapsulated Jack's comment about Vaughn having never been good enough for her and the fact that Vaughn had no regrets. I think it was a perfectly delivered line by JG too!

Syd's "I am horrible" speech. So much emotion...you really felt her pain...and like someone said earlier...girl power moment all the way. Tell him like it is sista.

AliasALIAS said:
Definitely Sydney's monologue. One of the best quotes of Alias ever. Since it was broken up to two parts, I chose the one beginning "I am horrible." She put more emphasis and drama in that part :P
[post="942405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I hafta comletely agree wtih you Erich. When I was looking at the poll, I was like, "but isn't this all the same quote?' but i loved the first part of it. As you said more emphasis and drama. God I loved that one.

"I hate you, but I love Sydney more. That's the only reason you're not dying tonight."

Great to see Vaughn stick it back to Lauren, even if that particular moment was short lived for him. He still got it of course in the end, but it was a great line.

Alias_Freak said:
I liked the "We'll find each other" one, because it's true: No matter what happened Sydney and Vaughn were always able to find each other.
[post="942302"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

"we'll find each other. We always find each other."
really love those lines..keeps running in my head.. :smiley:

ooooooh those all gave me shivers - the one where syd blows up at vaughn for not waiting for her! i would have punch his lights out if i were her- oooh this is making me mad just thinking about it :angry:....... :P

my fav was the finding eachother one, it melts me into butter- and i get all giddy - it was so romantic and heartfelt :love: and i loved how it was all topped off with a kiss :kissme:

Vaughn (Succession)
Again, the rest are completely immature and totally out of character. The viewers were obviously supposed to feel sorry for Sydney during season 3, but I just wanted to slap her. She behaved like a broken-hearted pre-teen and sounded like one too.

The "Faith" one. It just rips Vaughn to the core, and he needs that, for the way he hurt Sydney. Not just in the beginning of the season, but all season.

It is really hard to choose just one but I'm gonna go with the last one about Vaughn giving up. I thought that Vaughn kind of deserved to hear that.

I voted for the only one that had no shippiness attached to it whatsoever. Jack and the white light. That was just CLASSIC Jack.

But Vaughn-boy was a close second.
-FReelancer

I thought the "ripped apart" quote was great, b/c I thought Sydney was feeling better at this point, and then you just see how hard it is for her and just exactly what she's feeling.

"You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you... but because if it had been me... I would have waited. I would have found the truth, I wouldn't have given up on you."

I loved that whole monlogue, but this one had more drama and I think made a bigger impact as a whole. But the other part was my second choice.

BAH! Okay, all the quotes starting with "not if i see you first, love" (<<which i voted for) were absolutely fantastic. I had to fight myself not to click on:

"You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you... but because if it had been me... I would have waited. I would have found the truth, I wouldn't have given up on you. - Sydney to Vaughn ("The Two").

Why, you ask? Because the look on syd's face and the tone of her voice was so fantastic. It was certainly the best acted-out quote... ah man now i wanna switch my vote. :smiley:

"You wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you... but because if it had been me... I would have waited. I would have found the truth, I wouldn't have given up on you. - Sydney to Vaughn ("The Two")

the way Jen did the line was perfect and the look...

pair of uggs $100
pair of sun glasses $11.99
Car Repair... we won't mension :lol:
the look on Jen's face when giving that line... priceless

i loved both of the quotes from "the two" from sydney, because you have no idea how much that killed me. i literally screamed "YOU GO GIRL!!!" at the top of my lungs. it was amazing.

Back