best tv show (not including alias)

so apart from alias, wot tv series is good?

• buffy the vampire slayer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • angel

• dark angel

• xena the warrior princess

• will and grace

• scrubs

• er

• Total voters
Well, although it's not current, I had to say Buffy. But the list needs 24 and Boomtown, both high-quality programs. With Angel (oh, and The Dead Zone, on USA), those are the only other series I try not to miss.
;)

i dont watch any tv besides alias...though once in a while...i love will and grace but i gots bad reception an ch 4 so i dont watch it...i loved dark angel but i dont see it on tv no more so :(...but the dude was way hot

hard to decide... angel is very good show, buffy was good for the first 3 seasons, yep faith rocks and dark angel kicked ass but stupid ppl at fox canceled it,

i'll go for angel because thats the only one that i watch now.

will and grace!! JUST JACK!! hehe!! love that show and scrubs and er are good too! although havent watched er in forever cause all the good people are gone! and for the rest dont care!

I would have to say without a doubt....that Boy Meets World is one of the best shows EVER created...its up there with ALIAS in my book!!!

I choose Buffy
That was my absolute favourite show ever.
I love Alias too, but buffy was number 1 for me.

I was pretty mad 7th Heaven beat it out on Teen Choice last night. grrr

oh god. :rolleyes: i know what you mean kewii. well from your list that you have i picked buffy, because Alias, i loved Charmed, and before Charmed I loved Angel, and before Angel I loved Buffy, and buffy beats angel just because the lead is a woman. :D and then there's my big string of reality show that i watch, the amazing race, the mole, Big Brother, The bachelor, Survivor, but out of those the best are the amazing race and the mole. BUT we're not talking about reality shows so... :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

I don't have the WB or any of those channels, so I've never seen Buffy, or Angel, and I don't know what channel Dark Angel is on but I've never seen that either. I'm not a big fan of that kinda stuff. Never liked Xena at all, Scrubs and Will and Grace are ok but not my favorite, and I've never seen ER. The one other show I LOVE besides Alias is American Dreams. Best new show this year! :smiley:

i voted for dark angel.
i loved that show, but fox cancelled it.
24 should be on the list, along with six feet under and x files

Back