best tv show (not including alias)

so apart from alias, wot tv series is good?

• buffy the vampire slayer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • angel

• dark angel

• xena the warrior princess

• will and grace

• scrubs

• er

• Total voters
Alias is the only drama i watch an a regular basis! the only other shows i watch are all comedy like 8 simple rules, according to jim, i'm with her, and hope & faith!

will and grace is perhaps the funniest show on this planet!

Leo (to Grace): So you're okay that I've had her kabobs and she's had my kabobs?

Jack: No, silly, she's (Mia's character) a girl. Girls don't have kabobs, they have kaginas.

:lol:

Oh my God! How could you not have The Simpsons as an option? I will just die whan The Simpsons has to finally go off the air; not through low ratings, but because most of the voice actors will eventually have to die. lol

Quote from Homer Simpson:
"Ooooooh, they have the internet on computers now!"

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker
:lol:

I voted Buffy cuz I was such a huge fan (I've even got most of the figurines lol including a Barbie doll size one of Buffy, Lol!) but I am the biggest fan of Friends! That should have been on the poll!

Kelly

I chose Buffy i stuck with that show for seven seasons the longest i've ever bothered to watch a show.it was fantastic ten times better than angel cause angels started to suck the only highlight of next season is Spike

Buffy. As it was the cult show that got me hooked on all other cult show on a regular basis.

Gotta go with BTVS. That show was so similar to Alias in so many ways. The good writing. The strong female lead. The fact that it touched on non-superficial topics. I really miss it! But I'm glad it's off the air 'cause I was having a little trouble deciding what my favorite show on TV was when both Buffy and Alias were on at the same time... :smiley:

Dark Angel is my favorite but I also like Will and Grace, Scrubs and ER.. But Alias beats them all..

I love alias and Dark Angel we have the box set
of Dark angel so i watch it heaps. The rest r good
to but i love D/A and Alias coz it shows that its not guyz that kik but

Back