Season 2 Best Twist

What was the best twist of Season 2?

• SD-6 is taken down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two years later?

• Spy sex (Syd/Vaughn)

• Irina is good.... no wait she's bad.... no wait she's good...

• Total voters
TWO YEARS LATER

I love SD-6 Taken down for the same reason's I love Two Year Later. They left the door open for so many different things to happen, that no one can see what the future will be like. I love the Two Years Later. :jump:

is there any doubt ?
for me, it was definitely two years later
im still in shock ( i saw it less than 24 hours ago)

I vote the fall of SD-6 because it was kind of in the
middle of the season 2 .
The two year thing...I think will have more
impact on season 3

I said two years later because it was the last thing any one could think happen and then you have to think how she got there and why she has been gone for two years. After i watched "the telling" i sat on my bed with my mouth open for about 5 minutes because i was so shocked

I voted for the Irina twist. At first I thought she was good , then bad, but in the end I think she's good and really does love Syd. :smiley:

I picked two years later just because of how shocking it was. I don't love that it happened - but it was definitely a wild twist to an already complicated plot !

I voted for Irina because even though the two years was completely unexpected, you have to look past that and see that it's not all completely about Sydney. To this day, you still don't (and probably won't) know what side Irina is really on.

Because we don't know much about the "two years" ordeal, I voted for the take-down of SD-6, because that episode just knocked my socks off, and contained some really great acting. I never expected SD-6 to go down, and all in one episode! While the two years is shocking, (and sad) I would have to see the first few episodes of Season 3 to know more about it.

i think its a tie between the two years and irina because you never expected her to wake up two years and that was a shocked and with irina just when you think shes evil she becomes good and vissa versa.

By now you all know I'm a J/I shipper. Nobody knew exactly where she stood even after she told Syd she loved her and Jack...but those of us who had grown to be mystified as to where JJ was going to take her have to believe as Lena Olin said, that she was good -- somewhat, but especially when it came to her daughter.
:cool:

Back