Season 2 Best Twist

What was the best twist of Season 2?

• SD-6 is taken down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two years later?

• Spy sex (Syd/Vaughn)

• Irina is good.... no wait she's bad.... no wait she's good...

• Total voters
I haven't seen the episode, but i found out about it from fellow alias obsessee, and i was just blown away, i was just like WHAT THE F*#@? HE'S GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! HE WOULDN'T DO THAT!!!! :redhair: :woot: :cool: :asleep:

i totally think the whole irina thing keeps us as the audience on our toes... it adds sooo much to thwe show and is soooo interesting to see and begin to understand irina's motives. ofcourse once you think you have got her figured she does something different and your back to where we began debating whether she is good or bad

Irina! That was just suspenseful throughout! She kept switching it up...made for great veiwing! ANd I'm a major Irina fan, but that's besides the point!

Two years later...That was the most amazing, creative thing ever that wasn't even something I could ever think of happening. I loved it.

All of them were good, but I voted for 2 years later because NO ONE expected it. And NO ONE knows what's going to happen. All the other ones, although good, were pretty predictable.

I voted for the Two Year one because it was super surprising and unexpected. And yet at the same time I'm mad at it because the Vaughn and Syd thing seems to have only lasted half a season! It's not fair!

The two years later part was good, but I think Irina switching back and forth is much more intriguing because you can never tell what she's going to do next.

Ok, yeah two years later was great but it was a cliffhanger type of a change. We knew that something big was gonna happen but not what. So I think that the best twist was when SD-6 was taken down. We all had no clue that was coming when it did. I personally thought that wouldn't happen til the end. So I felt that SD-6 coming down and all the stuff that related to it was definitely the best twist of the season. But thats just my opinion.

Back