Season 3 Best Twist

Which of these was the best (or most shocking) twist?

• Sister spy / Sloane’s affair with Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney erases her own memory

• Project SAB 47

• Lauren turns evil

• Katya’s appearance / affair with Jack

• Sloane isn’t dead

• Total voters
Project SAB 47----because I just ddin't understand anything....and it was definately shock worthy....though Syd erasing her memory was a close second :D

yendys47 said:
Project SAB 47----because I just ddin't understand anything....and it was definately shock worthy....though Syd erasing her memory was a close second :D
[post="942262"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Took the words right out of my mouth ;)

mrs.marshal030791 said:
syd erasing her own memory because really who saw that coming
[post="942347"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Honestly, I did. There were hints at it ("Conscious"), and there were several speculations about it.

SAB 47 gets my vote as both surprising and enjoyable. Mystery with substance.

I really don't think anything could beat Syd erasing her own memory! :eek:

ETA: Project SAB, while we don't really know what it is yet, I think was more foreshadowed than Syd erasing her memory. We always knew Jack was manipulative of Syd's life, so IMO Project SAB was less shocking than other season ender cliffhangers.

i voted Project SAB 47 b/c it was really freaky. so was Syd's erasing her own memory. but jack and syd's aunt was a little disturbing...then again jack well needed to lighten up? :P and we all knew lauren was evil, didn't we? somewhere deep down all of us did... :cool:

Lissa

Without a doubt, it's "S.A.B. 47 Project" (it was written like that, with project as the last word).

so lame bout the sister spy. oy. that juss makes me think irina is a sl**. oy. lauren evil? plot device. syd erasing her own memory. gahhhhhhhh. why syd why? but no, finding out that she was a project!??!?! the f***!??!?! jack!! see? htat juss screams disfunctional family. dude. now that was a plot twist.

Back