Season 3 Best Twist

Which of these was the best (or most shocking) twist?

• Sister spy / Sloane’s affair with Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney erases her own memory

• Project SAB 47

• Lauren turns evil

• Katya’s appearance / affair with Jack

• Sloane isn’t dead

• Total voters
winter_snow said:
Sister spy. I mean who would sleep with Sloane (no offence), besides his wife?
[post="943662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey Sloane could've been very attractive in his younger years! :P :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

Syd erasing her own memory...I just remember my jaw dropping to the floor, I was like oh my gosh...she did it to herself?

Although Project SAB 47 was also another one of those moments...I tend to think of Syd erasing her own memory a more of a season three moment...as Project SAB 47 more of a season 4 foreshadower....

Syd erasing her own memory was REALLY shocking. And the SAB project was too. But I dunno, prolly lame but to me, Irina/Sloane affair was shocking the most to me even though those two were REALLY REALLY REALLY SHOCKING. but heh, might be me as a big irina fan making me pick that choice.

syd erasing her own memory...
i didn't see that coming...
it was definitely shockingly shocking. :shocked:

The best one was Syd finding out she erased her own memory. That was great, but the most shocking was finding out Lauren was a baddie! :D Love them both!

definitely syd erasing her own memory - i never saw that coming!!!!!!! i mean i kinda figured that sloane and irina had something going on and heheheh that moment with jack and katya was priceless, but kinda predictable :P

when i found out she erased her own memory, i was like :blink: :shocked: :shock: :jawdrop: :thud:

The revelation that Sydney was responsible for her own memory loss was the single greatest "Whoa!" moment of the season. Nothing else comes close.

The "Evil Lauren" twist contradicted events earlier in the season and was the single worst twist of the season.

Captain Average
The Twisted Superhero

Syd erasing her own memory was so shocking, b/c we were expecting that some evil person or organization did it, and she was the person who caused her own distress for so long.

I was shocked out of my seat when syd found out she erased her own memoriy. I would have loved the sister thing, but i was spoiled (by accident), and Lauren finally being acknowledged as bad gave her a whole new side that, in my opinion, redeemed her character's worth in the show. SAB 47 is still just like "WHAT!?!"

so i voted for 'syd erased her own memory' :smiley:

syd_spy47 said:
Syd erasing her own memory. Never expected that one.
[post="949491"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Really? None of these twists really grabbed me--probably because the character work was weaker this year, so the set-ups weren't as satisfying. Lauren's evil? Great. That's just ever-so-convenient for Vaughn. It's more annoying than shocking. It would have been more shocking for her to turn out good, actually. :lol:
✌️

Back