Votes: 0 0.0%
  • toshiba

• other (please post what)

• Total voters
Other!!!

You've gotta build your own.

Dells, Gateways, Compaqs, etc. all use devices and software that are not compliant and easily upgradeable - you build your own, you can easily upgrade and have a great computer with very little hassle.

Got a dell, its good. lol i can't build my own have no idea where to start prolly destroy something expencive, wish i could tho

Macs seen really interesting thought, because they just came out with the fastest personal computer EVER, and i LOVE the way the look.

Mac's ... @ the end of the day, the computer counts for what % of what you interact with? essentially, yes its tang-able, so arguably 100%. However, you work within the software, and Apple's system is appears flawless, practically Virus free ... It just lets you get on with your work. After using a Mac, or namely OS X, i'd never buy a PC, unless things changed a LOT. Using Windows XP is a annoying, nowadays.

~~NeYo~~ said:
Mac's ... @ the end of the day, the computer counts for what % of what you interact with? essentially, yes its tang-able, so arguably 100%. However, you work within the software, and Apple's system is appears flawless, practically Virus free ... It just lets you get on with your work. After using a Mac, or namely OS X, i'd never buy a PC, unless things changed a LOT. Using Windows XP is a annoying, nowadays.
I used a mac last summer then went back to using a pc and i liked the pc better

VaughnFan13 said:
~~NeYo~~ said:
I used a mac last summer then went back to using a pc and i liked the pc better
You need to use OS X (namely "Jaguar - 10.2" or the upcoming "Panther - 10.3" releases). I can see how people will prefer Windows XP, over Mac OS 9, but OS 10? Nahh... XP looks old. :confused:

My computer is a Compaq, and my laptop is a Hewlett Packard. I like them both, and I never had any problems.

AGREED! lol Macs are always crashing on me! and they are suuuuuuuuper slow..... grr and I can't stand how the screen looks and everything... and omg, they take soooooooo long to load pictures! ahh! My school has macs and I come on aa and ppl's sigs take forever!!!!!! ahh! I mean, I only have 10 minutes! eeeeeef Mine takes less than a second. Gah, I don't even notice it. ooooo can't stand slow computers lol

Back