Best/Worst Guest Star

Favorite - Justin Theroux because Simon just oozed sexiness to me :lol: Why oh why did Jack have to shoot him?!

Worst - Senator and Mrs. Reed - it must be the Plague that extends to anyone associated with Lauren's character

Best (in my humble opinion :angel2: )

Quentin (just because he's geekly but cool)

Gina (Anna) previously Syd's equal - hope she comes back

John Hannah (convincing insane guy)

Worst ...

Peter (Chicago Hope?) Berg - what a snagglepuss

That asian dentist bad guy - oh how creepy he looked

hotpot said:
Favorite - Justin Theroux because Simon just oozed sexiness to me :lol: Why oh why did Jack have to shoot him?!
I know!!!! Sniff sniff, maybe he'll magically come back?!?! :magician:

Cecília said:
OH! FREAKING NON-FLAVOUR ALICE!! Worst. Casting. EVER -_-
Oh how could i have forgotten about Alice...oh wait she was a dull, drab and instantly forgettable felgercarb actress. did anyone even believe that this woman could vaguely rival Syd for Vaughns affections. i mean come on.

Oh and Gina Torres is sooo cool. Pity she did Cleopatra 2525 (worst show ever. sci-fi or otherwise) before moving onto much cooler stuff like alias, angel and firefly.

I think Alice was supposed to be drab and forgettable so that we wouldn't have to feel pity about Vaughn leaving her for Sydney. And it worked. I know I didn't lose sleep over her.. ^_^

ninja-kitty said:
John Hannah (convincing insane guy)
The character he played is Martin Shepard. I always think of him as Shepard (I never remember the actor's name).

That asian dentist bad guy - oh how creepy he looked
Suit & Glasses is Ric Young. How can you not like him? Creepy is good. :P
✌️

hotpot said:
Because he was incredibly stupid and pulled a gun on him . . . he deserved what he got. Besides, I don't think it even crossed Jack's mind "Oh, but he's sexy, I'd better not kill him."
-_- ✌️

ooh yeah ric young was totally awesome too - and juston Therouex - he oozed bad guy charisma!!! :smiley:

and agree with Azy that Alice was meant to be that dull!!! :lol:

Best: Ethan Hawke -- absolutely love him..... and Quentin Tarantino
Worst: The guy who played Noah Hicks.... couldn't stand looking at him let alone Syd sleeping with him.
;)

So, except for Sydney, Vaughn's attracted to rather dull types? I mean, he doesn't (er, didn't) know that Lauren has a more lively dark bada** side. :lol:
✌️

verdantheart said:
hotpot said:
Because he was incredibly stupid and pulled a gun on him . . . he deserved what he got. Besides, I don't think it even crossed Jack's mind "Oh, but he's sexy, I'd better not kill him."
-_- ✌️
Oh V - such logic. I'm sure that thought never crossed Jack's mind either, but it might have crossed mine! :P :lol:

Back