XBox Best XBox game

"x-box sucks. It has about 3 original titles. Its just a rip off system.
Halo is good, but the controls suck ***"

I'm a PS2 fan, but I admit the Xbox has some pretty good titles. Last time I checked, they had more than 3 original games.

im plannin on gettin an xbox soon and ive heard a lot of good things about halo. could someone explain to me wat its about?

Halo is a first person shooter made my Microsoft. It was the first game to come out with the Xbox and its the best...until Halo 2 gets out. The graphics are great and the multiplayer is awesome. You basically fight alien creatures on another planet, but thankfully you get support. Some missions you're by yourself and on others you have a squad with you. You can even play the missions two player simultaneously. If you get an xbox, you need this game.

did u happen to pay for it by urself or did someone else buy it for u? if u bought it urself then can u tell me how u got it cuz i relaly want one, but right now i dont have the money. and if someone bought it for u then how did they jus buy it for u? like did u have to beg or wat?

Actually I got it for Christmas so I didn't pay for it. I don't know what my parents paid for it but I looked on amazon.com and it's selling them for $179.99 which is pretty good, i think, because when they first came out they cost around $300. And most of the time you get at least one controller and if you're lucky some free games, but not always. I hope this helps!

it does. thanks a lot. i looked online and at sams club theyre selling an xbox with 2 controllers and 3 games for only 230!! i was so excited. its such a good deal.

Alias said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>
that game has been selling like crazy at work! It looks and sounds really cool

Back