XBox Best XBox game

I just got an x-box, and I luv the game AMPED I think it's alled that, it's a snowboarding game....I haven't had a chance to play much else. I can't wait till the ALIAS xbox game comes out though!! Splinter Cell's kool too...

tough call, Halo was awsome first game i got for it, but knights of the old republic rocks... splintercell lol, prolly Halo

SecretAgentMan said:
Alias said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>
that game has been selling like crazy at work! It looks and sounds really cool
It DOES rock!!! The plot is AMAZING!!! The graphics are GREAT and gameplay is FANTASTIC the characters are AWESOME!!!! And you can lean towards the dark side or the light side!!!!!! It's an awesome game! You should play, you'll get stuck and won't want to let it go! :lol:

i got my xbox a few weeks ago, andi got halo as my first game, and i love it. at first i had some trouble with the controls, but now everything is ok. i love the game, and im really glad i got it. i jus hope alias is gonna be just as good.

aliasgurl said:
i got my xbox a few weeks ago, andi got halo as my first game, and i love it. at first i had some trouble with the controls, but now everything is ok. i love the game, and im really glad i got it. i jus hope alias is gonna be just as good.
i watched thepreview on my dvd for ALIAS the game and it looks so awesome!!! i hope i my XBOX for christmas cuz i asked 4 an xbox and alias for xbox

*Nicole* said:
wut is HALO about? i don't understand it
Halo is a first person shooter. You are in control of a guy named Master Chief and your mission is to fight an alien race on distant worlds. The gameplay is addicting and graphics are the best on the Xbox.

now to think about it, its a close call, splinter cell and halo... but halo was my frist x-box game so it comes in first :smiley:

Halo is an awesome game, but the first Buffy x-box game (not chaos-bleeds) is definitely my fave :D (Once Alias comes out, it will tie ^_^ )

Bufflias said:
Halo is an awesome game, but the first Buffy x-box game (not chaos-bleeds) is definitely my fave :D (Once Alias comes out, it will tie ^_^ )
I agree. I got stuck in the game though. I couldn't figure out how to beat the evil Buffy! :angry:

Back