Beta server

Lankher

Cadet
Brand new server.

As of now this is a building server, we need to set up a town before i enable monsters, and another town before i enable pvp.

This will eventually be a faction based server, with two to three factions.

The factions will be in war with eachother so everyone should be prepared for raids and thieves.

The rules:

1. No griefing. (This includes but is not limited to: destroying peoples houses, drowning stuff in water, buildiung random 1x1 pillars)

2. No killing people in your faction, or at spawn. (This speaks for itself)

3. No religious/politics talk in chat, or verbally attack someone in the chat. (keep it clean and friendly)

4. Anything else, if you think it could be wrong, you might be banned for it (i just havent thought of it yet)

What i need from you guys: Names for the factions (I need 3 names, leave suggestions in the thread)

I will also accept any ideas you might have.

The Server IP: frack OFF

I LOVE WAR SERVERS

I'll start the first faction.

The Nation-State of Arboria

Faction Leader: Count Bruno

Co-Leaders:

Members:

Signature: Trees.

How to apply for membership: PM a leader.

Also, are fire and lava forbidden on this server? Because if not, I'll definitely change the signature of our faction to not be such a glaring weakness.

i will be adding mods on the server today (most likely today) you can check the thread on minecraftforum.. it's called "Divide and conquer"

i update that thread pretty often

The Kingdom of Kalivia

Faction Leader: Kohuded

Co-Leaders:

Members:

Building Style: Medival

To join you need to be: A perfectionist within building.

What's with the signature? Is it that you use wooden structures?

I'm gonna join kohudeds
<

I'm not getting on until Sunday, possibly. So start building the city from the inside. And I'll take care of the walls.

Focus on stone structures, try not building perfectly square houses, be creative.

of course you can join, if you're not banned.

Back