Cadet
Anyone have any idea how soon/not soon the open beta will be? I can't wait
much longer. All my old games feel boring compared to what HJ is going to be,
and I just can't play CS: S much longer :(

Originally posted by Aries@Mar 8 2006, 01:18 AM
Anyone have any idea how soon/not soon the open beta will be? I can't wait
much longer. All my old games feel boring compared to what HJ is going to be,
and I just can't play CS: S much longer :(
I was told in the wee days of October that closed beta should have started February. Other then that I don't know.

Yeah, I'm pretty bored too. That should be taken care of though when Oblivion is realeased. Once I get that It should take my mind off of HJ somewhat.

<<-----------bored too

i tried to play WoW on the latest new euro server but i got bored at about level 15 :(

CSS bores me after about half hour of playing.

i dont own any other games :P

Oblivion does seem to be becoming a very good game that should keep me involved until HJ is going into beta, but I don't know if I'll even have time for a game until HJ. Or at least until I can get all the features of Hero's Hall that I want up on the website. (surprise for tommorow everyone!)

However, if it wasn't for this website I would be dead bored almost the entire time when I had free time.

Believe me guys, nobody is slacking.

Most GMs have real jobs and those would obviously come first.. But as soon as they can they're working on HJ (They work on it from work sometimes even).

I know it feels like forever, but wouldn't you rather have a more.. complete game? Instead of a bunch of stuff thrown together and call that a game?

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana@Mar 8 2006, 08:19 PM

Most GMs have real jobs and those would obviously come first.. But as soon as they can they're working on HJ (They work on it from work sometimes even).

I know it feels like forever, but wouldn't you rather have a more.. complete game? Instead of a bunch of stuff thrown together and call that a game?
I agree with you 100% diviana. I don't think anyone really meant it when we said you were being 'lazy'. We were more joking around like, 'wow we want it now!'...

We all understand that a game takes time, but its soooo hard to resist! Its like Christmas that never comes haha!

Originally posted by frostydf2+Mar 8 2006, 08:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Mar 8 2006, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-HJ-Diviana@Mar 8 2006, 08:19 PM

I agree with you 100% diviana. I don't think anyone really meant it when we said you were being 'lazy'. We were more joking around like, 'wow we want it now!'...

We all understand that a game takes time, but its soooo hard to resist! Its like Christmas that never comes haha![/b][/quote]
Definetly, I was joking. :P

We understand and we are glad you guys are taking your time. Like you said, too
many games are rushed these days. I rather wait another year for HJ, then have
it now not complete.

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana@Mar 9 2006, 03:22 AM
Did I sound that defensive?

I just wanted to make sure you guys don't think everyone is just sitting around on this.

:P
Oh I don't think any of us think you guys are just sitting on your butt doing nothing. Hello? Bi-weekly interviews, and weekly screenshots? HECK NO!

We're just impatient, like the rest of America :smiley: When we want something, we want it now!

I don't suppose anyone knows...way back when there was a questionaire on the official heros journey site, and a beta spot was offered to everyone who went through the whole, long thing (which I did). I don't remember, however, which part of beta that earned me. For all I know, it could be the open beta. :P

Anyone know about this?

Originally posted by Foxeye@Mar 9 2006, 09:34 PM
I don't suppose anyone knows...way back when there was a questionaire on the official heros journey site, and a beta spot was offered to everyone who went through the whole, long thing (which I did). I don't remember, however, which part of beta that earned me. For all I know, it could be the open beta. :P

Anyone know about this?
I never took it so I don't know. I'm not sure when beta is coming, but we are all hoping sooner then later :smiley:

Originally posted by Foxeye@Mar 9 2006, 09:34 PM

Anyone know about this?
I as well remember taking that. I think it was for the final part of the closed beta, I could be wrong though.

I took the survey back when. Unfortunately I fear I did so with an e-mail address linked to an ISP I have since cancelled. So I'm hosed.

No matter. I'm still stoked about the game. B)

Back