betrayad

aliaschick4mv said:
WOW that's new. What nationality are you? It's k if you don't wanna tell me FYI, I just wanna know the origin. It sounds innovative. LMAO Luve ya,
Dani
I am from south africa. no i am not black, not that there is anything wrong with being colored, but everyone thinks that if you are from a country in africa, that you are balck. anyway, my name is french. thanx. i should have some more up later today.
luv ya
Seugnet

:D Lovin your story! You know that none (maybe some, I don't!) of us have any patience! You have to write more soon! Uuurrgghh! Evil Will! He can just die!! I HATE WILL! I hope Vaughn beats the felgercarb out of him!

~Shammi~ :love:

Sydney POV
Jack talking:
“Sydney, you and Vaughn are going undercover as newlyweds. You will be staying at the Sun City Resort. It is the home to many of the rich and famous. You will check in and go straight to the pool. Considering the nice weather, almost all of the guests will be there. The man that you are looking for will be easy to identify, because he will be Japanese. There are not many Japanese people visiting there. He will probably also have a strong accent. Your objective is to get him alone, and then Vaughn will inject him with a tracking device. When he comes to, he wont remember what happened. We are hoping that once he makes his rounds to Sloane he will lead us there, and we will make the bust. You leave in three hours. Good luck”

I couldn’t believe it. Vaughn and I had to pretend to be newlyweds!! That would have been great except for the fact that we weren’t speaking to each other. Well, he wasn’t speaking to me. Vaughn looked very innerved. He looked at Jack and left. I sighed and went home to pack.

Vaughm POV

I was packing when Eric called me.
“Hey buddy, I heard the news about your trip with Sydney. You lucky bast%^&. Hey before you leave could you pick up some corn and broccoli ooh and maybe some spinach? I got this hot date tonight and you know I want to impress her with my good cooking skills.”
“You have a date?”
“Yeah Romeo.
“With a girl?”
“NO, with Jack Bristow. Yes of course with a girl.”
“Get it yourself. I am busy packing.”
“Well see normally I would, but I am so terrified of vegetables since my last encounter with them. You know. They left me physically and emotionally disturbed.”
“You were that way even before your “encounter” with the vegetable cart. And since when do you know how to cook?”
“I don’t. She isn’t coming over for another hour or so, so I have a chance to try it, and if the cooking thing doesn’t work out, I was just gonna order in and say that I made it.”
"Oh well have fun."
"Bye you to."

Vaughn thinking....

How am I going to survive this trip? I have to actually be happy with Syd. It wouldn’t be hard, but it would be hard not to stay mad at her. She was so funny, and smart and gorgeous. I have to stop. I am starting already. Well I better go pack.

No POV

Vaughn and Syd met at the airport, and exchanged brief nods. Vaughn gave Syd the rings to slip on, and they got on the plane together. Vaughn sat at the window and just kept staring out of the window. This was unusual, because Vaughn always let Sydney have the window seat. This all happened without a word spoken.

SYD POV

The stewardess came by and offered us some refreshments.
“Are you two newlyweds?” she asked curiously.
“Yes, we are on our honeymoon,” I replied.

Vaughn turned around and looked at the stewardess with one of those knee-weakening grins. It made me so jealous. She wasn’t that unattractive. She had short blond hair, and reminded me of Alice for some reason.

It was a long flight. I fell asleep and woke up a few hours later to find Vaughn slightly snoring next to me. He was so adorable. His hair was even more messy than usual. He had a sheepish grin on his face. Maybe a dream? About me? Maybe. I doubt it though. He was mad at me remember!!

After a while I saw those gorgeous green eyes flutter and he woke up. I quickly shut my eyes hoping that he wouldn’t see that I was watching him. He turned around and stared out of the window again. I couldn’t take it. He hasn’t said a word to me all day. It was killing me. Anyway, it would be a long trip, so I needed to catch up on my sleep.

This is what I have so far. I know it's kind of boring, but I had to start something. I will try to make the next part really good!! Please tell me what you think!!!

okay, umm this is really good except i don't understand why syd isn't saying anything to explain to vaughn what happened, it isn't like her at all. and why aren't both vaughn and syd in more "anguish". sorry, thats just picky stuff, its fantastic, great job

Oh, and I forgot to say that they got to keep their names, but their last names were changed. Mr. and Mrs. Michael Vartan.

Syd POV

When we arrived at the airport, an operative that was stationed there greeted us. His name was Matt Damon (dare to dream). He led us to the taxi, and Vaughn and I got in. It was a silent drive to the hotel. When we got to the front desk, the manager commented on how cute of a couple we made. This time Vaughn replied.

“Thank you so much. We are newlyweds and we are here on our honeymoon.”
“Oh well in that case, you can have our best room. It is the honeymoon suite. It has a Jacuzzi, a King size bed, a big screen TV, a complimentary mini fridge, a bar, and much more. It is beautifully furnished, and we hope that you find it to your liking. If you would like there is also and indoor pool, and an outdoor one. Please enjoy your stay and don’t hesitate to call if you need anything.”
“Thank you, I think we might take you up on your offer on that pool. A nice refreshing dip should be just what we need to cool down.” Vaughn seemed so relaxed when he spoke to the manager. This is the most that he has spoken during the whole trip.
“Well we better get changed. Where is the pool?”
“It is that way,” the lady said pointing to the right. I will have someone take your suitcases to your room for you. Here is your key and you are in room 4747.”
“Thank you,” I said heading towards the elevator.”

No POV

Vaughn and Sydney both changed into their bathing suits and went outside. Sydney was done first, so she went to the pool and tried to see if she could see the suspect.

Syd POV
There was no sign of Vaughn or Jung Chow. I think Vaughn was stalling, but I am not sure about Jung Chow. I had my black bikini on. It had a cherry on the bottom and it tied at the neck and lower back. I had asked Francie to come shopping with me so that I could pick out the perfect swimsuit. I was looking around trying to spot Jung Chow when I saw Vaughn. He had a pair or navy blue trunks. They looked so good on him. He wasn’t wearing a shirt, and was heading straight for me. He turned and headed for the diving board. He did a perfect dive and landed right next to me. He was floating next to me and looking around trying to find Jung Chow. I turned towards him and started to explain myself.
“Look, Michael I have to tell you something.”
“If this is about what you and Will did, then I don’t want to hear about it. I have learned to deal with it, but after what I saw, I didn’t think that I would ever talk to you, but look I guess that didn’t work.”
“But Vaughn, I mean Michael I didn’t even want to kiss Will. Right before you came in, he told me that he loved me and that he wanted to go out with me. I told him that I was going out with you. Then he kissed me.”
“Well you didn’t seem to pull away.”
“I didn’t want to hurt his feelings.”
“Well you didn’t. You hurt mine.”
“Michael that is not fair.”
“Look Syd. Can we talk about this later please? We have a mission to do and I think we should be concentrating on the objective.”

No POV

Syd and Vaughn sat there and looked around. They missed Jung Chow.

Vaughn POV

“Oh no, I think we lost him. When I came out, I saw him and I was trying to tell you, before we got involved in this complicated conversation. I don’t see him anywhere. We might as well go inside and look for him in the lobby.”
"All right, but lets get changed first."
"Ok,i will see you there."

I already have the next part typed, so I will just paste it tomorrow.

***** SPOILER*****

there is some syd/vaughn romance in the next few chapters.

Hope you ENJOY!!!!

It will be up soon

Luv ya
Seugnet

duhhhhhhhhhh cough*post now*cough. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT BE MEAN. POST TO PLEASE. PEOPLE WANT MORE OF THE STORY. SO PLEASE PLEASE POST AND YOU WONT BE SORRY.

timmy :ninja:

Back