Better than a theory

Oh hell yea! lol, THATS funny felgercarb, especially to do it in front of all of them like that, LOL

Xhar

P.S. Interesting site, this may require additional perusal, lol
(perused, thumbs-down given, moving on, lol)

That is freaking HILARIOUS!! So many subliminal, and political jokes it was awsome!!!

:/ the site doesn't look to be the best, it was the only full copy I could find on google though.

Anyway, his show is awesome. Randi Rhodes said he should recieve a Nobel Prize for what he did.
I agree.

I have a better quality of it on a cd, Bush looks SOOOOOOOOOOO mad, and his face turns bright red throughout it.

Originally posted by Aries@May 6 2006, 02:10 AM
That was hilarious. That's what they get for having Colbert speak.
The thing is, I doubt they've ever watched his show, and most likely thought he talked semi-seriously about things.

Instead he has a completely made up character (who happens to have his name).

He said (on an interview I read online) that he doesn't usually let his kids watch his show, in case they think he isn't sincere in real life.

Notice that Bush doesn't crack a smile once. He doesn't smile or laugh because he knows Colbert is dissing on him for being a failure as a president or because he's just so dumb he can't understand any of the jokes. I'm gonna go with both.

Colbert has more bawlz than a bull elephant. Imagine if that were Bill Maher up there. Holy felgercarb. Georgie boy would be on fire.

Back