Aliens Betty & Barney Hill UFO Incident

Starbeast from Planet X

Benevolent Galaxy Being
Probably the most famous alien abduction story.
Even a tv movie was created about their experiance called The UFO Incident (1975) which based from the book "Interrupted Journey".

What spoils this whole story for me is their description of the alien's star charts. They're described as rolled up 'paper' star-charts, scrolls, just the sort of charts you might find on the bridge of a boat or ship back then, it's too 1970's to be believable, for me anyway.

I think a vehicle capable of inter-stellar travel would have something a little more 'high tech' to navigate by.

Pragmatist: What spoils this whole story for me is their description of the alien's star charts. They're described as rolled up 'paper' star-charts, scrolls, just the sort of charts you might find on the bridge of a boat or ship back then, it's too 1970's to be believable, for me anyway.

Starbeast: It is quite a story they tell. What sticks in my mind is the fact that the Hill's never sought to go public with their astonishing experiance. All mentions of them are by inverviewers or narrators in documentaries that wanted to hear them talk about the outworlders meeting them one dark night.

Pragmatist: I think a vehicle capable of inter-stellar travel would have something a little more 'high tech' to navigate by.

Starbeast: I can't even imagine what they power their vehicles with, much less know about how to build an outworlder vehicle.

DSCN1011.jpg

The Hills never sought to go public...yet everyone who has even a cursory interest in the UFO phenomenen knows their story.

The prosecution rests.

Great pic Starbeast. Do you do book covers?

Martian, that's exactly what I said. I found it on Photobucket.com.

The Hills never sought to go public...yet everyone who has even a cursory interest in the UFO phenomenen knows their story.

The prosecution rests.

Great pic Starbeast. Do you do book covers?

It's not my art. I would like to work as a cover artist.

Your Honor may I remind the jury that, like the "Roswell" case, researchers writing books and filming documentaries made the information available for those who are interested in the subject of aliens.

I ask the jury to read the book Interrupted Journey and see the made-for-TV movie The UFO Incident (1975) before making up it's mind.

No further questions your Honor.

bettybarneyhillufo2.gif

I can't remember if I've seen the film but I have read about the Hills case. The bit I remember was deciding I didn't believe it for the reason I've already stated, paper star charts, I don't think so.

Be careful when reading books about this stuff. Remember books are all about making money. So are movies.

When it comes to Roswell there are so many books on the subject, each with wilder, more sensational claims than the books that came before it that it's taken on a life of it's own.

First there was wreckage and a huge gouge in the ground. Then there was a disk. Then there was an additional crash site. Then there was an additional disk. Then there were dead aliens. Then some dead and one surviving alien. And so the story expands, and will no doubt continue to expand.

A whole Roswell industry sprung up.

Read what Mac Brazel said about it, he was the one that actually found the wreckage. He said he saw this stuff scattered around his field. No mention of any huge gouge. The wreckage was so un awe-inspiring that he didn't even bother to examine it for three days. When he did look at it he described the wreckage as being "mostly balsa wood sticks, tin foil and rubber strips". He also said "there was a small fin glued to a surface and some scotch tape". He picked up most of it and put it on the table in his shack, he estimated the total weight of what he had collected as being about 10 pounds (5kg). This was what he said before being interviewed by the military so it's not a case of him being 'got at'. Not even the conspiracy theorists dispute he left it in the field for days before examining it.

Also remember that in 1947 everyone was looking for flying saucers, there was a reward issued for the capture of one. You could have dropped an ice cream van in that field and it would have been an alien spacecraft.

Those aliens must have been really mega advanced if they could fly around the galaxy in a vehicle constructed from the sort of materials you can pick up from any hardware store for $10.00

Back