Beyond Borders (2003)

Title: Beyond Borders

Tagline: Where hope survives.

Genre: Drama, Romance, Adventure, War

Director: Martin Campbell

Cast: Angelina Jolie, Clive Owen, Teri Polo, Linus Roache, Noah Emmerich, Yorick van Wageningen, Timothy West, Jonathan Higgins, Iain Lee, Kate Trotter, John Gausden, Isabelle Horler, Keelan Anthony, John Bourgeois, Nambitha Mpumlwana, Julian Casey, Norm Berketa, Fikile Nyandeni, Kalyane Tea, Aidan Pickering, Kate Ashfield, Tony Robinow, Andrew French, Jamie Bartlett, Tumisho Masha, Faye Peters, John Matshikiza, Zaa Nkweta, Sahajak Boonthanakit, Dennis Tan, Doan Jaroen-Ngarm Mackenzie, Burt Kwouk, Teerawat Mulvilai, Bertrand A. Henri, Jasmin Geljo, Francis X. McCarthy, Manuel Tadros, Joseph Antaki, Vladimir Radian, Elizabeth Whitmere, Rob Burns, Matthew Tiffin, Robin Wilcock, Mark Antony Krupa, Roman Chtinov, Donovan Ganeb, Andre Martin, Nick Walker, Chanida 'Chompoo' Yasiri, Emma Stevens

Release: 2003-10-23

Runtime: 127

Plot: Beyond Borders is an epic tale of the turbulent romance between two star-crossed lovers set against the backdrop of the world's most dangerous hot spots. Academy Award winner Angelina Jolie stars as Sarah Jordan, an American living in London in 1984. She is married to Henry Bauford son of a wealthy British industrialist, when she encounters Nick Callahan a renegade doctor, whose impassioned plea for help to support his relief efforts in war-torn Africa moves her deeply. As a result, Sarah embarks upon a journey of discovery that leads to danger, heartbreak and romance in the far corners of the world.
Beyond Borders (2003)

alias_freak69 said:
WAT MOVIE??????
IF IT HAS AJ IN IT... IT SHOULD ROCK!!!!
JESS
LOL
:smiley:
Unless it was TR:2 Cradle of Life.

I am hugely obsessed with Angelina and I was just absolutely disappointed in that film. The first one, to me, was much better.

But I can't wait for Beyond Borders!!!!!!!!!!

And Taking Lives
And Mr. and Mrs. Smith
And Love and Honor
And Alexander
And Shark Tale
And The World of Tomorrow

She's a busy gal these days!!!!

I just don't understand it. Granted, I didn't do my part and go see it, so I shouldn't complain. But only $2 million! I mean, don't people have any sort of compassion out there for what's going on in other nations? Sure it's "just a movie", but it is based on some facts. I mean, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre even beat it out. That's pathetic!

Do you think it's because of the topic of the story? That people don't want that kind of reality?

My poor girl.

f*** the reviews, i just saw it and i thought it was amazing... beyond sad and i loved it.

well i guess i finally know what i want to be when i grow up ::sighs::

Personally I think that the previews looked relatively good. But I haven't seen it sooooo, I shouldn't judge, haha. :D I'll post again if/when I see it... *too cheap tp spend 7 bucks on a movie that she isn't even sure if she wants to see or not*