Beyond Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

liliana

Cadet
Authors' Notes:Set two years after Facade Lauren has been found out and she's in jail and so is Sark. Katya is in the picture and so is Irina. Sydney and Vaughn are back together and have had a daughter named Rachel Amelia shes 1.Weiss has a girlfriend named Keira who is a fellow CIA Agent.Vaughn finally got through his divorce with Lauren.
Summary: Sydney and Vaughn are heading for their Santa Barbara house after they decide to take an extended leave of absense from the CIA. Not intending to stay long they eventually do after six months they leave the CIA for good and she gets a job as a teacher and he a lawyer.But then she gets a phone calling saying her father has gone missing. Now what?Wait and find out.
Couples:S/V and J/K(don't ask its my new fav couple)
Category:Romance/Drama/Action
Rating:PG(for the first few chapters)
Disclaimer: None of these characters belong to me they belong to JJ, ABC, Disney, Touchstone and Bad Robot.

Beyond Hope
by: Lili :syd4:

Chapter 1

Syd's POV

I stare out the window of Michael's truck we are stopped at a petrol station I turn around and look in the backseat and see my baby still sleeping in her car seat. She has short brown hair as light as Michael's as well as his green eyes. Rachel Amelia Vaughn born a year ago tomorrow. I smile at that thought as Michael gets back in the truck. He smiles at me "what?" he asks.

I shake my head and he turns and looks at our daughter as well "our little miracle is a year old tomorrow," I say. He nods and leans over and takes one of the little girls hands. I notice Donny sleeping we had tranquillized him before we came so he wouldn't disturb her.

I look between my daughter and my fiancè if someone had told me two years ago that I would be here I would have laughed. I look at Michael its weird even now calling him that but it seems so natural. "Hey you ready to go?" he asks.

I nod my head and I lean over and kiss him on the lips "yup," I say. He smiles and starts the engine. We have left LA Michael and I had decided that after what happened with Sloane taking Rachel we had, had enough. And were gonna take an extended leave from the CIA.

So here we are heading for the house in Santa Barbara that we bought six months after we got back together I smile at that. We get to the house and it takes my breath away. I get out the car Michael comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "It's good to be back here," he says.

I turn and stare him in the eyes "it is promise me we wont have to go back to LA too soon," I say. And he nods and then I hear a cry and I go around and I open the door and I take my daughter out of her car seat. "So how did my little angel sleep?"

The little girl looks at her and smiles "what are you smiling at munchkin?" Michael asks. She just looks at him "come on we'd better get inside."

I nod and we go inside half an hour later we have all the boxes in the house that we had in the car. I put Rachel down in her room and I walk out of the sliding doors and onto the patio. Boy have I missed this place.

Michael comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me"penny for your thoughts?" I ask.

He shakes his head and just leans it on my shoulder "nothing I've just forgotten how peaceful it is up here," he says. I nod and stare out and I see Donny come walking out Michael looks down. "Aaaw shame poor Donny."

I nod and I go into the kitchen "do we have any food in this house?" I ask.Michael shakes his head "we have to go shopping then." Michael groans against my shoulder "well of course unless you want us and your daughter to starve."

He rolls his eyes at me "of course not," he says. He lifts his head and smiles at me I smile back.

You see them at the store I am putting things in the basket as Vaughn pushes Rachel along in the pram. I look at him and I smile he smiles back. Someone walks into the trolley and I look up the girl looks up at the same time. She smiles "I'm sorry sorry," I say.

She shakes her head "no I'm sorry it was my fault," she says. She looks about 24 and has short brown hair I see out of the corner of her eye she's checking Vaughn out. I shake my head. "Are you new here?"

I look at her and I shake my head "no we're not we bought are house here about a year and a half ago," I say. And she nods her head and kneels down in front of the pram and looks at Rachel who looks at her quizzically. Then notices she is neither her mother or father and starts crying. "Sorry she doesn't like strangers." I lift Rachel out of the pram and she stops crying."How long have you been living here?"

I see Michael shake his head but he has a smile on his face "a year now I live with my boyfriend and our son," she says. I nod my head and she smiles at me. I see a man come up behind her holding a little boy. "Speak of the devil sorry I didn't catch your names."

I nod "oh sorry I'm Sydney,this is my fiancè Michael and this little angel is our daughter Rachel," I say.

She nods "I'm Maria this is my boyfriend Tom and our son Mark," she says. We all shake hands and we keep talking for a little while and then we say goodbye after agreeing to have dinner with them.

I look at Michael who just shakes his head and I smile I put Rachel back down in her pram and we walk to the front and pay for our groceries. Then you see Maria and Tom handing Mark over to someone else. Tom has a phone to his ear. "Yes we are in place and they fell for it we are having dinner with them tomorrow night," he says. "All right yes."

TBC....

Whats gonna happen now?Wait and find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back