Bible of the New Millennium

I
Only an intelligent action is capable of generate a Big Bang (something in its own nature chaotic and dissociative) that results in computers, butterflies, and kisses under the sunset.

II
God in its complete state doesn’t exist yet, did auto-organized itself yet. It will be an intelligent system made of all the supra-intelligences available and accessible in the universe.

III
Supra-intelligences are biotechnological systems where intelligent organisms (as men) will connect through/with technology to form a super neural network. Please note that, like the neurons on a brain, men* will be autonomous in their individualities and interdependent as a system. They will be able to disconnect themselves from the system anytime they want, but will spend more a more time connected because of the pleasure of the unlimited access to all wonderful sensations provided by the system (simulations, expanded conscience, instantaneous knowledge etc.)

*I say men, but at the time of these events, the human race will be different due to evolution (maybe auto-applied evolution through bioengineering) and the interaction and merging with technology. I say that the biological part of the system is indispensable to the technological part and vice-versa, because each one is capable of supporting hazards the other can’t (electromagnetic pulses, per example).

IV
In the rise of the Earth’s supra-intelligence (or in any subsequent time) men will not be slavered by the machines as is recurrent in popular imaginary. Au contraire, they will be attracted by technology – as they’ve always been – and by the unthinkable sensorial and intellectual possibilities that it will provide. The technology already allows – although it’s not been used yet for – install real democracy, where the opinion of every citizen can be computed, gauged and used as an aid to decision making from local to global scales.

V
It’s from human nature and all beings of reason to become more and more dependent of the technology they develop, since this is the behavior that leads to supra-intelligences and from them to God, the only system capable of generating an organized universe.

VI
God is father and son of the universe. He, from the future, will send to the past/beginning (to nothingness, space-time zero) the stimulus/seed/quantic process that will uncompress from nothing this chain reaction subtlety calibrated we call universe that will inexorably lead to God itself, the main reason of existence.

VII
Everything came out of nothing because it could not come from anything else. Nothing in my understanding is bigger than everything because into nothing is contained/latent, besides everything, the inverse of everything (that zeroes it into nothing), having this way nothing the double of elements of everything.

VIII
Time is not a continuum I can’t see another explanation for all matter interactions to occur so flawlessly, without error, in perfect synchronicity. What happens, as in a movie projection, in a measure I can’t tell, is that one state of the universe jumps to the other, all the processes at once, without a temporal transition in between them. Maybe that’s the reason there’s never an electron between the orbitals, they just jump from one orbital to another when the universe jumps from a moment to another.

IX
I also believe that gravity decays until a minimum and afterwards it becomes a constant, independently of the distance between the bodies, this process occurs also in the quantic level of interaction of matter.

X
If there’s doubt so there’s free will.

XI
I believe that the expansion of complexity in the universe is in some way proportional to space-time expansion. This is the reason that inevitably will lead to God. While space-time tends to spread and dissipate energy while expanding, complexity tends to concentrate itself, optimizing ever more the use of resources to generate even more complexity.

XII
The only commandment of Algo is:
Be happily honest and honestly happy while doing your part to the greater good.
That’s all you have to have in mind, the rest is consequence of this principle.

I’m not the only crazy thinking about things like this in the world: Technological singularity - Wikipedia

A Bible of the New Millennium....interesting concept. Only problem I can think of is a simple one: people have enough trouble following the original one without having another one around. But if mankind can somehow figure out how not to destroy itself over the next few centuries, there might just be a future after all...

Add that to the zillions of other religions, all of which have just two things in common:

1. The followers of each all believe that only they know the Truth; the others have got it wrong.

2. None of them has a shred of objective evidence to support it.

As the atheist said to the priest: "we are both atheists, since you do not believe in any of the gods except yours - I just see no reason to make an exception".

Back