Season 5 BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG SPOILER!

!n@$en said:
S&V4ever said:
Yeah, i think i like 'divorced vaughn' better than 'unfaithful vaughn'.
yea I agree I don't want Vaughn with Sydney until he's divorced from Lauren
hasn't he been unfaithful before? (to alice)
Well look at it this way, if YOU were dating Alice wounldn't you be unfaithful.....especially when he had to choose between her and syd............that's a very hard choice :rolleyes:

Hm... Sorry children, but I don't trust transcripts unless they're verified by Vartanho, which is my saviour. I'd love to believe this, but I don't want to for a while, because I don't know if it's true or not. I'd rather not get my hopes up.

I'm not sure I understand this part??? He was only concerned about her moving on... as in he would be jealous or just afraid she would not move on.... I can't stand this... I wish they would just get back together... Enough with the longing looks.. lets get to some juice!!!

I think that it would be good to find out that Lauren is with the bad guys and she ends up getting killed, than Vaughn would be a widower and can be with sydney with out feeling bad and with out having to divorce. Plus, it could make for an interesting story line. (y)

Spike315 said:
Im still worried that Vaughn is turning bad. That his kiss is all some sort of set up. Hopefully it isnt.
No way, I don't think that he'd ever be bad. He's too important of a "good guy" character to the CIA and to the show. The show might also lose a lot of fans, if J.J. turned Vaughn into a bad guy.

It could be the Syd and Vaughn shippers are misinterpreting that jail cell scene. :P

They think that they are going to be executed so they are two dear friends giving each other a kiss goodbye, rather than a kiss that they want to be together in love.

JJ doesn't bow before shipper pressure. He has his own concept of the the show, and it doesn't involve "fairy tale love". :rolleyes:

JJ is toying with shippers! Syd + Will = soulmates, whereas Syd + Vaughn = misdirection by JJ (devilish schemer). :angelic:

ok so i dont know how to do the quoting, but from the spoiler that leads this thread, with vaughn saying "well, it does, if all i was concerned about was YOUR moving on" or something like that...did anyone else notice that that would have followed perfectly after sydney was like "i just wanted to let you know i'm moving on, not with will, just in general...if that helps." ?????

just noticed that and found it amusing.

alexa

That line would have fit more perfectly and because they werent in a near death situation it wouldn't have been so desperate. you know? it was him... alone with her hinting to his feelings and that he can't move on. I wish they didn't cut that line. It would have been soo shippy. lol i love this show

Wow...that totally makes sense. I agree that line would have been perfect right after Syd says her line about moving on. I wonder why they cut it, indeed. JJ and the writers may not have wanted Vaughn to say it outright that he was having trouble moving on. The Alias writers like to leave a lot of things unsaid, but apparent and inferred.

Back