Reality TV Big Brother (USA)

AgentDesertRose said:
That was great. :lol: I think that at least subconsciously, Rachel likes Howie like that.
[post="1488617"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So do I. ;) They look cute together too. ;) Howie's a tad crazy though but Rachel is the only one that can keep him in line. :whip:

I'm still so extremely disappointed that Rachel was evicted. :( :cry:

Alias=Life said:
YAY! Janelle won the second HoH competition  :D  :woot:  (y)
[post="1489211"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What was the second competition?

--Mandy :angelic:

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW PISSES OFF I AM RIGHT NOW!!! IVETTE IS A STUPID *h**e!!! SHE JUST GAVE UP ANY SHOT SHE HAD AT WINNING THE MONEY, BECAUSE SHE WON'T GET ANY VOTES!!! AT LEAST AGAINST JANELLE SHE STOOD A CHANCE!!! AGH!!! THE SMARTEST AND MOST POWERFUL PLAYER HAS BEEN EVICTED!!! I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO WATCH THE FINALE, CUZ I DON'T WANT TO SEE TWO f***ING STUPID ASS b****ES WHO WERE TWO OF THE WORST PLAYERS, COMPETE FOR THE MONEY!!!

awww :hug: *pats* Ivette really has no chance against either Maggie or Janelle. ;)

I mean really here's how votes is gonna go now:
James: Ivette
Rachel: Maggie
Howie: Maggie
Beau: Ivette
April: ? I would think Maggie now after that meltdown with Ivette
Jennifer: She'll probably vote with April
Janelle: ? :blink:

--Mandy :angelic:

No, Janelle can't leave. Ivette and Maggie are stupid and annoying. Janelle was the best and derserved to win, but Ivvette and Maggie, ewww :blink:. I don't want either one to win, but if I had to chose I would proabbly pick Maggie. JANELLE COME BACK AND SAVE BIG BROTHER!

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm not even going to bother to watch tomorrow. Maggie and Ivette are the worst players on that show. Ivette was blessed with luck these last few weeks, but she made the stupidest decision by keeping Maggie. Maggie is just a coward. She has depended on other people from the start, hiding behind them, she's not strong at all, she's not very smart, and if it weren't for her so called "friends" she would have been gone a long time ago. I really don't want to waste my time watching two of the stupidest players in Big Brother history compete for the money.

I've only seen a few episodes of a few of the American version through the years. I couldn't get interested in it.

I understand that many countries have their own version of Big Brother. British Big Brother participants have become celebrities from their notoriety on the show. 👅