Big Guy Clothes -- King Size Men

Big Dan

Cadet
Hey Guys,

I wanted to share with you where I get most of my clothes: King Size. They're website leaves quite a bit to be desired but when you get their catalog popping in the item number makes things a lot easier.

Generally their prices are decent. They used to be a lot better like 6 t-shirts for $66 but the price of everything goes up (n) . The in house brands Kings Court (underclothes) and King Size (shirts, sweat pants, etc) are generally very well made. If it wasn't for me staining every shirt I touch they'd easily last me 3-4 years.

Anyone else order from King Size?

I've gotten their mailings but have not tried them out yet. What are their shipping charges like?

Casual Male has several retail locations near me and they offer free shipping to their retail stores so I usually look for sale items and then have them shipped to the store to save the extra expense.

I used to go to one of the Casual Male stores down in Jersey. I want to say Ramsey, NJ. Over all Casual Male was pretty good. I still get their catalogs but they're a bit more expensive than King Size.

Back