Season 5 Big Plot Twist for Upcoming Episode

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Doesn't anyone find something serious wrong with this spoiler? Ok seriously did Sloane say he had an affair 9 months before Sydney was born? Do the math! There are better chances  Sydney is Sloane and Irina's daughter and her "sister" is Jack and Irina's daughter. B/C Irina could have been pregnant right before her faked death.
Yeah, you're right. Cause the spoilers say the sister is 5 years younger than Syd.

I have no clue. This is why I should stay spoiler free... it's too confusing trying to sort out all these spoilers and trying to make sense of them!!

I should just wait to watch and enjoy the ride......

But it would definitely be a twist if Syd's sister was the real daughter of Jack and Irina and she was the daughter of Sloane and Irina...

BUT PLEASE don't let the sister be LAUREN!

The bit about Syd's sister being 5 years younger than her was only a speculation and not a spoiler... Someone speculated that for Irina to have kept her a secret would mean that she was pregnant with her when she faked her death. And going by how old Syd was at the time, someone was able to make an educated guess at the sister's age.

Irina is said to be the mother of the two, but we don't know who (Jack or Sloan) contributed the other x-chromosme to which daughter. The both could be Jack's daughters, Sloan's daughters, or one of each. Although, there is a spoiler about the sister's dad being Slaon, the writers could always say otherwise. We need a DNA test ASAP!!

youngwayne- Thanks so much for that info that the "5 years younger" thing is just speculation! Do we know for sure if she is younger at all? Maybe she could be older? :blink:

I posted this earlier, does anyone know more yet?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay as far as I can tell from everything I have read on this thread, there is the (awful) possibility that SYD is IRINA & SLONE'S child while this SISTER is IRINA & JACK'S child. Am I right? Is that still possible from all that we know?

GOD! I hate to think of that possibility but I am convinced that it is something TPTB would think up to like essentially give Jack a consolation prize if Sydney wasn't really his daughter. GRRR! This senario would cover the fact that Slone had an affair with Irina before Sydney was born, and assuming that they never slept together after Syd's birth then the sister should be Jack's child. :mad:

Someone please tell me that I can't be right!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:help:

It's not clear, and I haven't read/considered all the spoilers flying about now. Yes, we can speculate that Syd's sister is older than she. This would mean that Irina had Syd's sister before taking on the assignment of secuding Jack and marrying him to gether intel. Irina would have known Sloan before meeting Jack. But to me personally, this seems unlikely. I think she got to know Sloan while both Sloan and Jack were still at CIA. When Sloan left to go work for SD6, Jack "followed" Sloan to SD6 while remaining a CIA agent. I think Irina also became fascinated with Rambaldi artifacts after having met Sloan through Jack. Who knows!

Just because Sloane "said" he and Irina had an affair (or whatever) 9 months before SYD was born doesn't make it so! He could just be saying that to further his own agenda, whatever that is. I sincerely think that if he and Irina had an affair and had a child together that it will NOT be SYD but the sister. At this time we only have HIS word for it that he and Irina had anything between them!!! ;)

starshine40 said:
Just because Sloane "said" he and Irina had an affair (or whatever) 9 months before SYD was born doesn't make it so! He could just be saying that to further his own agenda, whatever that is. I sincerely think that if he and Irina had an affair and had a child together that it will NOT be SYD but the sister. At this time we only have HIS word for it that he and Irina had anything between them!!! ;)
The spoilers say that Sloan has Nadia stashed. Of course he's gonna say that Sydney is his daughter and throw everyone (alias characters) off. All I can say is Sloan must have some major mojo if these women are sleeping with him.

youngwayne said:
starshine40 said:
All I can say is Sloan must have some major mojo if these women are sleeping with him.
:D :lol: that's HILARIOUS!!!!!

it's so true too!!!

me and my friend have been SOOOOOOOO grossed out watching Barnett with Sloane - we don't get how people can fall for him and stuff EWWWWWW

i think syd needs somebody in her life who is not a spy, like how she had will and her friends. i mean who does she have now, nobody and when is the last time you saw her at her house. if she got a sister she could have a new friend and i think it would be cool if she wasn't a spy and that syd's mon send her to syd for portection. i don't know maybe i'm just getting out there but i just think she needs someone who isn't halfway in her life and maybe i new sis could be their for her. that is of course she isn't evil like sloane if she dose turn out to be a love child between irina and sloane. (eewww ewwwww)

jen said:
i think syd needs somebody in her life who is not a spy, like how she had will and her friends. i mean who does she have now, nobody and when is the last time you saw her at her house.  if she got a sister she could have a new friend and i think it would be cool if she wasn't a spy and that syd's mon send her to syd for portection. i don't know maybe i'm just getting out there but i just think she needs someone who isn't halfway in her life and maybe i new sis could be their for her.  that is of course she isn't evil like sloane if she dose turn out to be a love child between irina and sloane.  (eewww ewwwww)
I agree! They should play Nadia to be a victim of Sloan's plotting. I would prefer if Nadia weren't a spy. Sloan could have stashed her in fear of Emily finding out, for her usefulness as a person (e.g. prophesy) and not her skills (as a spy), to use and hold against Syd, Jack, and Irina, or a variety of other reasons. I know this is a Spy show, but the semblance of real life that Francie, Will, Mrs. Dixon, etc. provided has since gone Poof!

Oh yeah, as much as Syd hates Sloan, she could loathe the fact that half of Nadia is from him! At the same time Syd might feel sorry for Nadia because she had no choice in the matter. I can see Syd being cold-hearted towards Nadia. And here's my wishful thinking... if they do make Nadia into a spy, I would like to see Nadia beat the felgercarb out of Lauren and the Covenent for ruining her half-sister's life.

I really hope that Nadia isnt female Sloane. But to keep things interesting I guess she will be, maybe season 4 will be about syd trying to change her like she did with irina.

Back