Season 5 Big Plot Twist for Upcoming Episode

Alias777 over at TWoP gave a description for this episode which has Sydney gaining a SISTER and the sister "may" belong to Irina AND Sloane.

This spoiler has been confirmed by Manu (spoiler source) over at the SD-1 site in the Oracles thread.

Okay, sorry guys for jumping the gun here. It's not episode 19, but soon. Deputy Director confirmed this. Plus DD said there is a link between SpySis and Bill Vaughn.

That would be good! Or at least better than Sydney being Sloane's daughter. But I think if they keep adding characters like this (Carrie, Lauren, and Syd's sis) then they'll have to start killing some off. :(

Yet another twist... who is it? Hopefully SpySis and Daddy Vaughn aren't related... which would make Syd and Vaughn related so them together would be kind of a no-no. And PUH-LEASE don't let Lauren be her sister, cause she doesn't deserve to be a part of the kicka-ss SpyFam!

I'm hoping her sister will be an entirely new character, but I don't JJ will pull someone in this late. Eh. You never know with JJ.

Oh, and I would not have licked Sarkie being Syd's brother, cause then there'd be no chance for any Sarkney action. And I WANT SOME SARKNEY ACTION! DAMN IT! :Poundsfistonthetable:

aliasgirlie said:
Yet another twist... who is it? Hopefully SpySis and Daddy Vaughn aren't related... which would make Syd and Vaughn related so them together would be kind of a no-no. And PUH-LEASE don't let Lauren be her sister, cause she doesn't deserve to be a part of the kicka-ss SpyFam!

I'm hoping her sister will be an entirely new character, but I don't JJ will pull someone in this late. Eh. You never know with JJ.

Oh, and I would not have licked Sarkie being Syd's brother, cause then there'd be no chance for any Sarkney action. And I WANT SOME SARKNEY ACTION! DAMN IT! :Poundsfistonthetable:
Over at sd-1 they confirmed that Lauren is *not* the sister. (y) It's a completely new character.

Oooh, really? Hmm....................

But wouldn't we hear of them casting someone to play the part? Or are they keeping us in the dark until the big reveal of the sister??

OOH!!! I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! It's KERI RUSSELL! Even though she's a blond and you wouldn't think of her as Irina's daughter. And I know JJ's just been saying that she doesn't want to guest star... but that's just to throw us off track. Uh huh. Yup, that's it. (y)

ugh, i think that one of the problems with alias is that there have been way too many pointless guest appearances...ones that dont have anything to do with that story!! i hope thats not what this new sister does...just adds random themes to the story that never get finished!!!

ugh, i think that one of the problems with alias is that there have been way too many pointless guest appearances...ones that dont have anything to do with that story!!

I totally agree!!!

So Irina & sloane had a child and syd gets a step sister. Can we say soap operaish! I love this show but what are they doing?? :angry:

Ok!

Irina/Sloane= sister
Irina/Bill Vaughn=sister

So Irina pushing Syd/Vaughn together last season TOTALLY creepy.
Nasty to even think such a thing. We have Lauren ,no more new woman
on this show. I think Syd needs a brother not sister so one day the
writers don't even think of having Vaughn fall for the sister nasty business
here people. IF Bill did have a child out there with Irina Vaughn would
be DONE! 180 degrees done.

Yuck. I am so so disappointed with this "plot twist." :angry: Bad Robot!

How many more over-the-top situations can be thrown at Syd before she has a total breakdown?

I don't know if I'm going to watch after this season. Jinnie and Manu at SD-1 aren't happy, and I don't think I will be, either.

Whaaaaaaat?

Syd has a SISTER? :blink: What exactly are Jabrams and co smoking? :thinking:

If they end up having this new sister be Irina and Bill Vaughn's, that's the end of the show for me. 'Cause the implications for Syd and Vaughn are therefore sick. MAYBE... Irina killed Bill Vaughn 'cause he was threatening to hurt the sister. Because we still don't know WHAT he was doing on that mission when he was killed. So this new sister is Sloane and Irina's, which is easier to stomach.

But still...

Very Very Bad Robot, indeed!

Back