Season 5 Big Plot Twist for Upcoming Episode

Okay, these TRUE spoilers are from the SD-1 Oracle Jinnie, Manu, and the DeputyDirector (DD).

- Sydney has a sister who is definitely Irina's daughter and most likely Sloane's daughter as well (since they had an affair).
- Irina was pregnant when she "died" - so when she drove the car off of the bridge into the water she was carrying this child.
- The child is now a woman who is approximately 25 years old.
- The daughter will appear in the third season, and we will find out about her in episode 19.
- Somehow Vaughn's father is related (not biologically) to this daughter- we don't know how so yet.
- Sydney won't take this new knowledge as hard as she took the knowledge that she lost two years of her life.

P.S. This is the "out in left field" storyline that jinnie and manu have been talking about for so long.

~Lindsay~

ugh...we were talking about this in another forum...the sister better be an important part of the story or else alias is just turning into one big soap opera.

Woah. Sounds interesting. But yea, I agree. Hopefully it wont turn soap opera on us.
Just a side note, the person who first wrote these spoilers might want to change the title. Because if you're on the allalias homepage, and this topic was talked about last, you can see Syd's sister, and non spoiler people might not want to see that. Just a thought...

california said:
Existentialist said:
If they end up having this new sister be Irina and Bill Vaughn's, that's the end of the show for me. 'Cause the implications for Syd and Vaughn are therefore sick.
How is this sick??? Vaughn has completely different parents from Sydney, they never lived together as siblings--there is no incest taboo going on here. Sharing a half-sibling is not the same as being related!
Well, now that it's pretty sure that Syd's sister's father is Sloane, not Bill Vaughn, this doesn't really matter, but I want to clarify anyways.

If this new daughter's father is Bill Vaughn and her mother is Irina... Syd's mother is Irina, her father is Jack. Vaughn's mother is (whoever), his father is Bill.

Oh. I just realized that they're not related anyways. :lol: I'm sick, so please excuse my incredibly slow mind. So it's not AS sick as I was thinking, but still... UGH. It would be something completely out of a daytime soap... or a VC Andrews novel. So it's a good thing it isn't happening. ;)

So Irina was in the car wreck when she was pregnant... and the fetus was in no way injured? :confused: I mean, it's not like she was in a little fender bender... this was a big wreck.

And Mandy... what are you talking about? I don't remember saying that I was on a spoiler diet. :confused:

:lol:

OMG :jawdrop: ...THAT'S HUGE!!! i wonder who'll play her!! what if this season ends like the 1st only it won't b syds mom, it will b syds half sister or whatever she is!! ewww, if sloane's the father he's kinda like syds stepdaddy....poor spydaddy!!! :thinking: do we get to call sloane eveilmaybedaddy now??? :P

A sister? I'm sorry...but I don't like it. Why? Let me tell you.
1. They already under-use so many of the great characters they have...why introduce more? Let's hear more about Dixon (and I know tomorrow's epi is Dixon-centric) and Marshall. Hell let's see more Jack before we add a spy sis.

2. I don't want a Bill Vaughn connection. I don't believe for a second the connection is biological BUT I just feel like Vaughn's attention will be pulled away from Syd if there is this new person with links to his beloved dad.

3. A surprise sis somehow detracts from the Syd-Irina relationship...at least for me it does. Especially if it turns out that during the almost 30 years Irina was out of contact with Syd...she was lovingly raising another daughter.

4. I just don't like anything taking away from the speical uniqueness of Syd

5. I must rather it play out that Sloane truly believes he is Syd's dad but then gets crushed by Irina...that's more interesting to me then bringing for a sister

6. I could accept it easier if Lauren were the sib (then a whole new person showing up) or if the sib is Sark (and this sister stuff is just a mislead)

I'm done belly-aching

accordin to tha other replies, and spoilers, the sis cant b Melissa George, because she already plays Lauren.......but wut other actress' start wit M??? :confused:

Maybe Bill Vaughn knew about the sister. Jack never talks about Father Vaughn, but maybe he and Jack were close. Maybe it was more than Bill Vaughn finding Irina's real agenda maybe he knew about the sister.

As excited as I may be about this new storyline im still very confused. How could hse be Sloane's daughter when she is 5 years youger than Syd? Sloane said he had the affair with Irina around 9 months before Syd was born.

:thinking: Yea, I'm kinda confused too. They have enough cast members, but if they were to add one, it should be someone not related with the CIA, like Francie, so that Syd can have a "normal living preson" to share time with outside of the spy world. To me, it also seems kinda similar to Buffy. Buffy got a sister, they weren't biologically related, but kinda mystically, and one of the episode titles was called "Blood Ties". Then shortly afterwrds , it "jumped the shark in its 6th season." I really hope Alias won't become a soap opera or really unrealistic and jump the shark too. :(

Also kinda weird, the actress who plays her sister's name begins with "M" - Michelle Trachtenburg.....

You know what, I HATE the fact they are bringing on so many pople on and not working with the people they already have!

I hate Lauren, now they are bringing a sister into the mix! I want questions answered! What if the show is not renewed are we gonna be left hanging??

The original cast are seriously been under use!!! What happen to the plot??? Stop bringing so much people and waste money on them!

I guess I am scared that they (new people) are gonna take away Syd's been special! That's the way I feel since THAT woman came along! They are turning her into Syd!!! With her dressing up and going on missions! It's like Syd & Vaughn (good couple) Lauren & Sark (bad couple)!

All I know is, I hope to God they don't make Lauren fight like Syd, come to that her "sister" too!

Boy, I just can here the yelling you guys are gonna be doing once you have read my post! (n) I better duck for cover!

I just wanna get this of my chest, you know!

okay let me have it. :blush: (n)

Vaughnlovesonlysyd said:
A sister? I'm sorry...but I don't like it. Why? Let me tell you.
1. They already under-use so many of the great characters they have...why introduce more? Let's hear more about Dixon (and I know tomorrow's epi is Dixon-centric) and Marshall. Hell let's see more Jack before we add a spy sis.

2. I don't want a Bill Vaughn connection. I don't believe for a second the connection is biological BUT I just feel like Vaughn's attention will be pulled away from Syd if there is this new person with links to his beloved dad.

3. A surprise sis somehow detracts from the Syd-Irina relationship...at least for me it does. Especially if it turns out that during the almost 30 years Irina was out of contact with Syd...she was lovingly raising another daughter.

4. I just don't like anything taking away from the speical uniqueness of Syd

5. I must rather it play out that Sloane truly believes he is Syd's dad but then gets crushed by Irina...that's more interesting to me then bringing for a sister

6. I could accept it easier if Lauren were the sib (then a whole new person showing up) or if the sib is Sark (and this sister stuff is just a mislead)

I'm done belly-aching
Oh, my Gosh, I just post my post (without reading anyone ones post--I came in because of the title) and start reading; I then came across YOUR post! It's almost like mine! I thought people would yell at me for writing what I just did but... I can't believe some one else feels the way I do!

Does anyone know how long this "sister" will last? Hopefully NOT a whole eppy!

Back