Season 5 Big Plot Twist for Upcoming Episode

Tania123 said:
And no, not totally jumping the shark, but I would have preferred having Sarky as her brother!!

Have you noticed that none of the offspring of the older generation really belongs to the family they stand with now.
I've always felt the same way...but you know...maybe it is sark. Sark maybe have had a sex change to become the famous Mr. Sark

ok I'm to lazy to read back so forgive me if this has already been mentioned but....how does that work? I mean, Sloane thinks that Sydney might be his daughter so obviously the affair happened before she was born so where does this second pregnancy happen? There is no time frame for that to happen, unless they had another affair after Sydney was born, but it would have had to have been 5 years after and right before Irina disappeared because how wouldn't Jack have known about it...it just doesn't make sense...but this is Alias so I guess we can't expect anything less.

Thinking about this "sister act" a little more, I can't say I like it at all.

THe family thing has been done on this show, and it should be left where it is.

Hey- here's an idea! How about coming up with some more original material instead of recycling ones that were already done! Just because they worked the first time boys, dosn't mean they'll work again.

As of right now, I think this whole Sydney having a sister thing is stupid. But then again, I didn't like the whole aspect of her mom showing up either, and look how awesome that turned out, so maybe this will work. I'm having serious reservations though. It just doesn't sound all that plausible. Think about it. She'd have to be a twin in order for Sloane to think that it was Sydney who was his kid. And wouldn't Jack have noticed a second child being born?

Hmmmm..... I'm not sure about this sister thing but it could be good. but neway...
ya, i think jack would notice, lenkid but what if sloane's telling bull? i mean, it sure doesn't look that way but, what if he's lying? what if irina really did have an affair with sloane but, i dunno, maybe she lied to sloane into thinkin that syd's his daughter for some unknown reason? and this pregnancy thing hasta be when she's in hiding. it's only logical. what if irina never did have an affair with neone? what if jack had gotten her pregnant before irina went over the bridge? its' possible it could be jack. irina just would hafta be in her really early stage, so she didn't know it. but then, what is this thing with the sister and vaughn's dad? we dunno. let's just hope irina never had an affair with him.

She's 5 years younger than Syd. So Jack wouldn't notice cause that was about the time that Irina "died".

yup yup! but wait. wasn't syd 27 in season 1? well, it's season 3, so that's 2 more years for seasons 1 and 2 so that's 29. but then u add 2 more years for when syd was gone so 29 +2 = 31. no, they're six years apart. that's right. i thought syd was six when irina "died"! this seems to work for me.

Okay as far as I can tell from everything I have read on this thread, there is the (awful) possibility that SYD is IRINA & SLONE'S child while this SISTER is IRINA & JACK'S child. Am I right? Is that still possible from all that we know?

GOD! I hate to think of that possibility but I am convinced that it is something TPTB would think up to like essentially give Jack a consolation prize if Sydney wasn't really his daughter. GRRR! This senario would cover the fact that Slone had an affair with Irina before Sydney was born, and assuming that they never slept together after Syd's birth then the sister should be Jack's child.

Someone please tell me that I can't be right! :mad:

If this new actress has a name that starts with M then I was thinking it could be:

Majandra Delfino
Marieh Delfino (SP?)
Michelle Trachenbagh (SP?- This name was mentioned earlier)
Michelle Williams
Katherine Moennig
Mena Suvari

Any more guesses?

From some posts I found at TWOP:

More spoilers from vent89:
In this episode David Caradine comes back as the monk. Before Sark kills him. He tells Sydney she has a sister who is the passenger. This sister is one between Sloane and Irina. But of course the writers could write this false later. And in this episode Lauren finds out that Vaughn knows her double life and ends with her planning to kill him.

cinnamocha
Mar 20, 2004 @ 11:46 am Anchor Email
-------------------------------------------------vent89 at Aliasboards.com posted spoilers on Episode 20:
Well since I appear to be copying sd1 maybe they don't know... that in 20 Sydney finds the passenger using brainwaves while vaughn is being electric shock tortured by Lauren and Sark. Or that Irina killed Vaughns Dad because he wasn't so straight laced and was a total Rambaldi player who was protecting the true identity and location of the passenger years earlier. Or that another prophecy about what is suppossed to transpire between the two sisters is revealed. Or that Sloane stops faking us out and leaves through a trap door. Maybe they should read this site.

and Jinnie's reply:
Oh. Hi. Yeah, there's enough in there that's reliable for me to confirm it all. The guy's a reliable source.

AN IDEA OF MINE:

In Cinnamocha's post she says, "in 20 Sydney finds the passenger using brainwaves while vaughn is being electric shock tortured by Lauren and Sark." I don't know if she means that "the passenger" is working WITH Lauren and Sark or what? What does it mean that "the passenger" is using brainwaves??? Maybe this "sis" is evil????

Maybe the "sister" is the one in the Rambaldi sketch and in the Rambaldi prophecy instead of Syd??? Then Syd WOULDN'T be the one. Syd HAD seen Mount Subasio before (don't remember what episode).

Here is the prophecy:
"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring to forth my works. Bind them with fury. A burning anger, unless prevented. At vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation. This woman, without pretense, will have had her effect, never having seen the beauty of my sky, behind Mount Subasio. Perhaps a single glance would have quelled her fire."

Doesn't anyone find something serious wrong with this spoiler? Ok seriously did Sloane say he had an affair 9 months before Sydney was born? Do the math! There are better chances Sydney is Sloane and Irina's daughter and her "sister" is Jack and Irina's daughter. B/C Irina could have been pregnant right before her faked death.

starshine40 said:
Here is the prophecy :
"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring to forth my works. Bind them with fury. A burning anger, unless prevented. At vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation. This woman, without pretense, will have had her effect, never having seen the beauty of my sky, behind Mount Subasio. Perhaps a single glance would have quelled her fire."
I love it when some one repost the Prophecy ! Just brings back memories! THANKS!! :D

Well, we know that Syd has ALL the MARK & SIGNS; with the exception of seeing mountain Subasio , right? And her mum told her that " Syd, it's not me the prophecy is about, but YOU"! So it can't be the sister! Another thing, the LAST part of the Prophecy states that : "Perhaps a single glance would have quelled her fire". So, it still COULD be Syd!

Plus PAGE 47 depicts a woman that looks exactly like Sydney! So unless they get an actress that looks almost identical to JG then I don't think that the sister could be the woman in the prophecy on PAGE 47. The only other way this would work would be for JG to play both the role of Syd and her sister. But our intell says that they are auditioning someone new for this sister so...

:blink:

Back