Season 5 big shocker @ the end of 'the two'

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> Hm I read somewhere that at the end of "The Two", there's gonna be a real shocker revealed about Sydney. I also read some theories somewhere as to what that was, and one of them was from a very "reliable source" so idk if it's true or not. They said that in the past two missing years, she was used as an assassin (like in la femme nikita?). In other places they say that there's information stored inside of her that other people would kill to get...I'm betting it's the manuscript that Sloane got from that moutain dude. Maybe she's the only safe place that he can put it? Hm...idk! Ugh I can't wait!!! Even though school starts tomorrow :( :( :( but tell me what u thinK!

-Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?-Sabriel
</span>

haha thanx! 45 WHOLE days left...it's TORTURE!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Everyone and everything has a time to die.-Sabriel

i know i know!! but it's ok....it'll happen faster than we think!!! just gotta calm ourselves and chill out for a few minutes...

i've heard that spoiler a few times now. i don't think it's true. i have no real evidence to back it up with, but in my opinion, it's highly unlikely.

that was all what "the telling" was about ... change and more changes ...

so now she will know what she did, how she changed ... ;)

Ewwww, that's kinda bizarre. I don't want Syd to have been used as an assasin or have some manuscript thingy stored in her. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

krzykty57789 said:
yea... in the spoiler section it does say something bout that...
where is the spolier section? I mean...we are in the spoilers forum but...is there a section?
sorry, I only joined yesterday
can U help me?
thanx :rolleyes:

LionessHeart said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> Hm I read somewhere that at the end of "The Two", there's gonna be a real shocker revealed about Sydney. I also read some theories somewhere as to what that was, and one of them was from a very "reliable source" so idk if it's true or not. They said that in the past two missing years, she was used as an assassin (like in la femme nikita?). In other places they say that there's information stored inside of her that other people would kill to get...I'm betting it's the manuscript that Sloane got from that moutain dude. Maybe she's the only safe place that he can put it? Hm...idk! Ugh I can't wait!!! Even though school starts tomorrow :( :( :( but tell me what u thinK!

-Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?-Sabriel
</span>
In the last episode when Sloan is talking to Jack at the cafe, he said how he use to think Remballdi was the window to the past but he knows it is much more, I think it is a hint, I think he made a time machine. It's a bit far out, but that could be it. We'll see.

Back