Bigfoot body found

Ha yeah, a lot of people got all hyped about this, but it just kinda seemed to fake honestly, they had no actual real good pictures of it.

I think it's real.. They just dont want us to know.

I ahve many theories and Im writing a book examples - in short - Hitler Hero or Villain? Earth Real or Fake? Gas prices? War in Iraq? Wolrd Trade Center?

For more info AIM me at Scotty3195

I do believe in things like big foot and the lockness monster,,,, i mean the ocean is huge so who knows wat can also be in that thing

i suppose bigfoot will remain a mystery of nature forever, like Martians and the lock ness monster. many will claim to see it and believe and many will not believe that its real.

Yes Theres Billions Worth of Gold In The Ocean That Is How Much Of It We Have Discovered And Also About 70% of The World Plants Are Still Waiting To Be Found

bIoHaZaRd said:
Yes Theres Billions Worth of Gold In The Ocean That Is How Much Of It We Have Discovered And Also About 70% of The World Plants Are Still Waiting To Be Found

well jus look at u smartypants

i bet its real but they dont want us to no cuz if it is real then every1 wuld probably bother those ppl or go crazy hunting cuz they re has to be more then one they probably made those ppl swear to sercrecy and probably put it in area 51 one or somethin and btw wat do u guys think about area 51 i think it culd be real

Nah because even if they lied people would still go and check it out, I'm gonna say it's fake sorry.

Back