Season 4 Bill Vaughn: alive or dead?

SkyGirl5

Cadet
OKOKOK soooooooo we saw the pics right? he was listening to an ipod meaning hes alive.... right?

but then the black dude was like NO irina drevko killed him in 1979 everything was a plant blah blah blah SLOANE

ok SERIOUSLY - no.
I will belive Bill Vaughn is alive unill the day this show goes off the air. (Yes i'm stubborn.)
First of all vaughn was about to beat the living hell outta that guy so it was a forced confession - not alwasy accurate
second, i do belive sloane is behind it (frankly what the hell isnt he behind) but im not sure if its the quasi-sloane or the real one
or is it both? could they be workin together?

mmm more questions than answers
opinions?

Okay, are you all ready for this? I believe that he is alive. I agree that it was a forced confession- and completely untruthful. When Vaughn said that his dad would never leave the ones he loved, it's true... unless he had to leave for someone else he loved. His daughter Nadia! That's why Irina "killed" him. So he could take Nadia away and not be exposed to the Rambaldi liquid anymore. He had to save his child. And that meant faking his death. I'm assuming that things got complicated, Nadia ended up in the orphanage, and he wasn't able to make it back to his family- (Mom & Vaughn)
What does everyone think?

^^It's a possibility that Nadia's BV's kid, but what about the Hourglass from last season? It was supposed to reveal the location of the passenger to her father only and only Jack and Sloane were present for that. Maybe that was bogus information though. But why would Sloane pretend to have a daughter?

I think that, for now, I'm going to choose to believe that BV's most likely dead and that all the bad stuff we heard about him wasn't true.

Nadia can't be bill vaughn's kid because of the episode in season 3. the prophecy said her father is the one who could locate her. the only two men around were sloane and spydaddy.

I don't think he's alive...those pictures could've been any strange guy on the street that kinda resembled Vaughn.

I think the whole reason for that storyline was to bring in the "other Mr. Sloane".

Plus, the whole dead person being alive storyline has been played out numerous times...it would've just been too odd for BV to be alive.

Plus I don't believe that he was evil, and I think that if he had been alive he would've tried to contact his family...even if it was just some sort of code or something.

erm they said he's dead. and i hope for vaughns sake this is true.

i actually am pleased he has been dead all along - i am sick of dead people coming back to life on Alias. I also loved the way Vaughn said it to sydney that he knew his father could not abandon the people he loved cos he couldn.t

the only thing left to question is what we were told br Brill last season.. althouhgh vaughn seems to have been pretending that incident never existed :thinking:

I think the whole reason for that storyline was to bring in the "other Mr. Sloane".

Yes, I think so too. They sure know how to take the steam out of a storyline. It seems that Vaughn's quest to find out more about his dad was for naught.

I was watching the whole "rogue" mission with Vaughn and really ever since the beginning when he started to find clues that his father was really alive, I've been thinking that someone was trying to play to his emotions and that BV really wasn't alive, but I don't know, now, something about the whole think just stinks. I mean, Vaughn definitely did what I wanted him to do by figuring out that they were using him, but still - maybe those guys and this other Sloane was using him, but what if Daddy Vaughn is out there somewhere? I was just thinking it is too perfect that they want us to believe now that he is really dead - it is almost like another set up for a twist that he is really alive.

I wonder if Bill Vaughn's murder "by Irina" could have been a setup as well as the hit on Sydney.
I did not think it was possible for Bill to be alive before, but now I wonder.
Obviously someone (Elena? the other Mr. Sloane?) wanted the world thinking Bill died, that Irina killed him. Whoever did that saw Irina as the biggest threat and necessary to eliminate. That person would know that Jack would do anything to protect Sydney, even kill his ex-wife, and that Vaughn would want revenge on his father's murderer (remember when he hunted the globe for leads on Irina's whereabouts?)
But if it was the other Mr. S, was he using Elena as a decoy, to throw off suspicion, or was Elena willingly part of it, possibly victim to sisterly rivalry? A Cain and Abel story with a sister twist?
What exactly does the real Sloane know? How much does he know? What does he know about Elena's part in it?
What does Jack know?

Far from answering questions, Pandora has created so many, many hundreds more!

However, I still believe that BV is alive. and that Sloane is part of this all somehow. (the real Sloane) You can see his creepy stealthy looks and questions.

man, it seems you guys want to continue to make excuses to see Bill Vaughn resurface from the dead ... he is dead ... let him stay dead ... it was good to see Vaughn to go through all the emotions of thinking what is or what isn't ... but that he knew deep down that his father was dead ... that someone had set him up ... to follow leads to get him to do something for them his dad didn't do for them ...

I am so glad Bill is dead ... I hope he stays dead ...

I don't know, I'm really confused about the whole thing. That would be really cool if he was alive, but I kinda dought it.

iPod, shmiPod . . . you can add that to a photo with Photoshop as easily as you can age someone (probably more easily). Maybe there's an outside chance he's still alive, but these guys didn't have anything to do with it--and they certainly don't know where he is and didn't track him down. They just faked up a bunch o' felgercarb to suck Vaughn in.

Personally I hope he's dead. May he rest in peace. -_-
✌️

ChewsterGirl said:
Far from answering questions, Pandora has created so many, many hundreds more!

i love this comment cos pandora is a box full of secrets right - so the title kind of says exactly what you just said :smiley: which is cool :smiley:

and i agree with verdy - may he rest in peace ;) (along with lauren 🐟 )

I'd say that Bill Vaughn's still alive. I don't believe that confession that Roberts gave. It seemed that everything that he said was told the same way - unconvincingly.

Mike should go talk to Murdoch again. If he hasn't disappeared, that means that he wasn't lying about Bill shooting him during the Falkland Islands War.

I still think that Argentine Connection is too significant to ignore. And since the other Sloane was in Chile, also a secret ally to the British against the Argentines during that war, that seems significant to me.

i think that Bill is still alive, but i won't be suprised if he isn't. either way, something he did is going to have an effect on something that they're gonna have to deal with. it might be bad, it might be good. who knows :rolleyes:

Alias_Gay said:
man, it seems you guys want to continue to make excuses to see Bill Vaughn resurface from the dead ... he is dead ... let him stay dead ... it was good to see Vaughn to go through all the emotions of thinking what is or what isn't ... but that he knew deep down that his father was dead ... that someone had set him up ... to follow leads to get him to do something for them his dad didn't do for them ...

I am so glad Bill is dead ... I hope he stays dead ...
[post="1302120"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey I feel exactly the same way - I really want him to be dead, and I would be perfectly happy if he is and stays that way...

but there was just something about Vaughn's realization and his certainty that his dad is the guy that he remembers... it is like a setup for another twist. Like they only want us to think he is dead...

You know how it is with Alias... If it looks like a hippopotamus and smells like a hippopotamus, it probably is not a hippopotamus. :confused:

Back