Season 4 Bill Vaughn KGB?

OK, I'm not sure if this has been here before but I've been holding onto this theory for the last ep or 2, but I have to put it out there now. Any chance Irina helped him fake his death so he could return to the KGB? It would be just like when Syd found out about Irina and no matter how much evil she did (even SHOT her!) Syd kept eventually crawling back. Grrr. Are we starting this again? It will be exciting though!

I agree, ever since everything started with Vaughn's dad I have been saying they worked together! Wouldn't it be mostly evil if they ended season 4 like the ended season 1, with Vaughn's dad showing up and then ending the episode?

mrskatyb said:
OK, I'm not sure if this has been here before but I've been holding onto this theory for the last ep or 2, but I have to put it out there now. Any chance Irina helped him fake his death so he could return to the KGB? It would be just like when Syd found out about Irina and no matter how much evil she did (even SHOT her!) Syd kept eventually crawling back. Grrr. Are we starting this again? It will be exciting though!
[post="1292400"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hm, we have reason to believe he was FoR, so for now it's reasonable to think it was an FoR thing. ;)

He is a FoR, there was an episdoe when Vaughn found that out, I think it was towards the end of season three.

verdantheart said:
Hm, we have reason to believe he was FoR, so for now it's reasonable to think it was an FoR thing.  ;)
[post="1292687"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't know if Bill Vaughn is KGB, but he was probably working with Irena regarding Rambaldi.

It makes me wonder about Vaughn's mom. Has she ever been mentioned?

She's been mentioned, but so far not in connection to espionage. ;)

I don't think Vaughn's mum has ever been mentioned. Maybe in season 1, when he talked about when he was a kid and they told him his father had died, dunno...

I, for one, have another theory about Vaughn senior. In the beginning, I thought the same thing as everybody else: hey, this is just like season 1 with Syd and her mother. But they cannot be doing season1 all over again... I think this could be a major fake out that allready started in season 3 with Brill telling Vaughn that his father was a Follower of Rambaldi. What if what we originally heard was true? Irina shot Vaughn senior in 1979, and he didn't know anything at all about Rambaldi. Maybe some unknown "bad guys" needed Vaughn, either to get close to Sydney, or to obtain something else (like project Nightingale). They came up with an entire story about Vaughn's dad, in order to manipulate him. That would mean that Brill (who was the first one to tell Vaughn there was something fishy about his dad), the fake nurse, the woman of Nadia's orphanage and the library-guy of this episode are working together in order to manipulate Vaughn. Doesn't this sound like a typical Alias-storyline?

Vaughn mentioned his mother briefly in the episode wherein he visited his uncle, saying that his uncle made promises to his mother which weren't kept.

Whoever is behind this cannot be trusted to be completely truthful about B Vaughn. However, it's almost certain that there are facts among the deceit as well--after all, that's what makes for the most convincing lies! (Just ask Irina.) Murdoch was probably not a plant and Nightingale is real--did B Vaughn mention Nightingale at the orphanage? Quite possibly not (and I might place my bet on not, actually). B Vaughn almost certainly did work with Brill and Jack Bristow within the CIA in the "early days," however, because I believe that Brill mentioned that to Vaughn in Jack's presence (although I'd have to check my DVD to verify this). So, as usual, it's what are your sources (and how many), how well can you trust them, and so on . . . ;)
✌️

No, actually the KGB was wiped out when the Soviet Union fell, which i believe was the 1980's. By the way who is brill, is he the man who Vaugn meet in an elvator in the third season, and told him that his father was a For.

alias#1 said:
the kgb got wiped out in season 2, but they both could be rebuilding it for rambaldi reasons!!!!!!!!
[post="1295319"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Iamthethirdderevkodaughter said:
By the way who is brill, is he the man who Vaugn meet in an elvator in the third season, and told him that his father was a For.
[post="1298861"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, and he is the man that Jack called upon to help rescue Sydney from Camp Williams. ;)

verdantheart said:
Vaughn mentioned his mother briefly in the episode wherein he visited his uncle, saying that his uncle made promises to his mother which weren't kept.

Whoever is behind this cannot be trusted to be completely truthful about B Vaughn. However, it's almost certain that there are facts among the deceit as well--after all, that's what makes for the most convincing lies! (Just ask Irina.) Murdoch was probably not a plant and Nightingale is real--did B Vaughn mention Nightingale at the orphanage? Quite possibly not (and I might place my bet on not, actually).  B Vaughn almost certainly did work with Brill and Jack Bristow within the CIA in the "early days," however, because I believe that Brill mentioned that to Vaughn in Jack's presence (although I'd have to check my DVD to verify this). So, as usual, it's what are your sources (and how many), how well can you trust them, and so on . . .  ;)
✌️
[post="1294127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
u dont have 2 check... he says it (I knew your father )infront of jack when they play chess. (brill and jack)

Jona... i think you've got an interesting theory
for the rest of it i don't think that Irina would've faked Bill Vaughn's death for his benefit. Bill Vaughn hid Nadia from Irina, and that obviously pissed Irina off, and we're led to believe that was why Irina killed him. but then again... maybe i'm changing my mind. in s2 Irina confessed to murdering Vaughn's father. she said to Vaughn "how do you say thank you to the woman who murdered your father?" and Vaughn said "you don't." so she confessed to it. and Vaughn said that when she got through with his father he could only be identified by his dental records. and we just found out that the body they found believing to be Bill Vaughn is probably the body of some other CIA agent. and could it be like Irina to kill and mutilate the wrong guy? probably not. so going through the information that we have i guess either this is all a plot to play with Vaughn for some unknown endgame or Irina helped Bill Vaughn fake his death. but why? and if so, how does it tie in with Bill hiding Nadia (the passenger) from her? and how does Nadia tie in with St. Aidan (someone pointed out in another topic that Saint in spanish is Santos and Aidan backwards is Nadia, so from that we figured that there has to be a tie in with those 2 characters)?

well now i'm all out of theories... i feel completely confused and confounded. so nevermind me, once my head stops spinning maybe i'll try again to make some sense of all this.

Hey, can I call it or what? I was right all the way! What we learned about Bill Vaughn in season one seems to be the truth. (And I, for one, am happy with the twist. I wouldn't have liked Bill Vaughne to be alive, I think. It would have been "Irina, the sequel" way too much.

Back