BioWare Licenses Simutronics HeroEngine for MMO Game Project

Yeah, I see your point. I hope for an original Sci-Fi MMO. I think they could make quite a good one.
-----------------------------------------
Actually, Daax, it was for the XBox. A lot of the playable characters had strange looking faces, in my opinion. I mean, more "homely" than any asian person I've ever met before... Yeah, I can't think of a way to word that without coming off as a complete asshole, but you get my point. I'm sorry if my wording was offensive to anyone, but I do hope my point got through.

Anyway, yeah, it was more martial arts-based than weapon-based. Not my style, personally, but the claw-type set was pretty cool, I guess. *shrug*

A prediction I'll make, after the martial art wave of MMOs.. Vampire / Werewolf.. Things move in circles like that. LoL
Hopefully sci fi will roll back around. It's been rumored forever Microsoft won't make a MechWarrior/Battletech or a Shadowrun MMO because they've been developing something similar for a long time. That's all the info that you can get from them.
Send Microsoft Games an email suggestion and you'll get the prompt canned responce with that. Or so you used-ta-could. Chances are it's been dropped or something.

Daax said:
Giant robot MMO? Please and thank you... :smiley:
Funny you should ask Daax, but Simu does one called Cyberstrike 2. Never played it myself, but I think its kinda like a battle arena for big bots that you can level up, etc. Might be worth checking out for something to tide you over.

Daax said:
Giant robot MMO? Please and thank you... :smiley:

Yeah, I'd tell every fantasy MMO to rot in hell if Microsoft brought us MechWarrior 4 in a MMO format. Or set it during the Dark Age series, that'd be awesome. Way too often, so that means it won't ever happen in our life time.

Back