Birds of Prey

Title: Birds of Prey

Genre: Drama, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2002-10-09

Creator: Laeta Kalogridis

Cast: Ashley Scott, Dina Meyer, Rachel Skarsten, Shemar Moore, Ian Abercrombie, Mia Sara

Overview: Huntress, Dinah, Oracle are determined to carry on Batman's fight for justice against the ruthless criminals of New Gotham City.
Birds of Prey

the_alliance said:
i just wanted to start this thread, cuz i thought this was a good show. too bad it got cancelled.
correction! to what i've heard, we SAVED THE BIRDS OF PREY! the season 2 premiere airs Oct. 9th. can anyone back this up?

demicry said:
ewww...i thot this was a terrible show...how did they get it back?
i think that a bunch of ppl petitioned and sent it to WB; i saw that the season 2 premiere will be Oct.9th, but others say it got cancelled too. so im not sure anymore.

I loved Birds of Prey, and I signed up for the petition too, so hopefully we'll get it back, and I'm not really a comic fan, but I watched the show because first: Ashley Scott was totally hot---Second: I like shows with special powers

Dark Wiccan said:
I loved Birds of Prey, and I signed up for the petition too, so hopefully we'll get it back, and I'm not really a comic fan, but I watched the show because first: Ashley Scott was totally hot---Second: I like shows with special powers
yeah, from what ive heard, the Season 2 premiere is Oct. 9th. it's kinda not far off from the comics.

Vaughn_Lovah said:
I never watched the show. It seems weird that the girl would have super powers even though Batman or Catwoman didnt.
techinically, Catwoman did. she's what's known as a metahuman (half human). so Helena inherited her metahuman powers from her mother. ur rite in saying that Batman didn't have superpowers.

Back