Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle

• Youngest

• Only Child

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm the eldest and I'd rather not be anything else. Although it does suck in some ways, the little ones get away with everything. ;) Haha, I love my little sis but she's always stealing my stuff.....like I'm a bank or something. :blink: I think younger siblings are just used to the idea of not having much responsiblity....well at least mine is. :P

VaughnFan13 -- You should really talk to your parents about your sibs, your situation sounds totally unfair. :( Not to mention your sibs think they won't get blamed for anything they do. How unfair! If I was getting blamed for my sib messing up their own room well...... I'd ruin their fav sweater or scare them or something. LOL I am mean. :P

i maybe hate my bro sometimes but he always gets the blame hahaha well most of the time. He isnt around that much either he is at his work or he is hanging around at the market place in our small town lol

Youngest. I can't imagine it any other way. I wouldn't be who i am if i didn't have my brother(28) and sister(31). They're amazing people and they've taught me to make the right decisions without even knowing it. I've never had a fight with my sister. I'd never give them up, not for anything.

~Kristina

Until a few years ago, I was the oldest of two: me and my half sister who's 15 years old. I now have a stepsister since my mom married my stepdad June 2003. She is 3 years younger than I am and goes to University of Chicago and came here for Thanksgiving last year which was the first time I went to LAX.

I am the oldest child, with one sister and one brother. Being the oldest is great with the exception that I was always told that I had to set an example for my younger brother and sister.

:smiley: i am an only child. sometimes i'm happy about it, cos everything went on me, but sometimes i'm sad about it cos i don't have any brothers and sisters, and cos Kat is an only child too, our kids won't have any aunties, uncles or cousins. :( nevermind eh?

Back