Birthday Party Ideas

Helllllllo :hi:

I'm already planning my sweet sixteen party, even though my birthday is February 4th. I'm inviting about 30 people, but I have no idea what we should do! It needs to be cheap, and hopefully fun. At first I wanted to go ice-skating at Millenium Park downtown, but that costs a lot. Then I wanted to go to an indoor water park, but that costs a lot too. I could have it at my house, but my house is WAY too small to fit all those people! :laughbounce:

*sigh* I really really <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>REALLY</span> want to invite all of you, but obviously because of distance that wouldn't work :depressed:

Any ideas, I'd appreciate it.

Love Court :snorkel:

oh good thread! my birthday is december 30 and i need to plan a party too! i'm thinking of having an alias themed b-day party. i'm not sure yet though.

i have not got any ideas except for small parties, and i want to invite a lot of people to my party too. it also can't be too expensive. hmmm ... ideas please!!

mine is January 27 (ill be 15 yeah baby getting my learners welll at 15 and 6 month) and my dads is Feb 4th too.... ummm good party ideas.... pin the tail on the donkey.. jkjk... idno... im taking 4 or 5 friends to the movies and to pizza hut then there coming to my house for cake ...

my bday is on the 11th this month. id suggest something outside cuz its free but the weather might not be so great. does one of your friends have a big house that u could have it at?

Back