Birthday

Paula

Admin
That's right! MV is now 34! Uh oh, getting a little too old for me! Aww, but he'll never be ugly!
hmmm....how old is Sark now?

on a lighter note, <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!</span>

yep... 15

on his b-day... i went around to all my alias loving friends saying(and my journalism teacher who discusses alias with me on monday mornings) happy michael vartan day. hes so old. hes like 18 and a half years older than me.
when someone told me that anna nicole smith married like a 90 year-old guy, the only thing i jokingly said was that if i married michael vartan (which i never would), then it would be better than anna nicole.
anything is better than anna nicole.

on b-days, mine is june 15th but whos gonna remember so wish me happy 15 and a half in umm 8 days!

ameya
p.s. notice that my username is vaughn+my name

Paula said:
Cool stuff, but you're older anyway! I think you should put all the staff birthdays on the calendar charlie!
all birthdays by any member appear as a "1 birthday today" or "2 birthdays today" link

i dun care that he is 34!~ i wish i was like 12 years older! lol. yeah all my friends laugh at me for liking him..cuz he is "old". come on he is only 34 and fukkin SEXY as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yumm! you know what i did on his b-day? i had two friends over and we rented a bunch of his movies. he is so hot i was falling off the couch!

Double Agent said:
i dun care that he is 34!~ i wish i was like 12 years older! lol. yeah all my friends laugh at me for liking him..cuz he is "old". come on he is only 34 and fukkin SEXY as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yumm! you know what i did on his b-day? i had two friends over and we rented a bunch of his movies. he is so hot i was falling off the couch!
i did they same watch some movies and some alias.. i had a piece of cake

syd4747 said:
To Paula waaaaaay back up at the top (ok...not that far), Sark (or rather David Anders) is 21 years old.
omg hes that young!! *sigh* hes not as hot as vartan, but age wise hes just perfect. and i could get used to that funky lil accent lol. too bad he fakes it *sigh*

:kissme:

Back