Birthday

If you were invited to MV bday wat would you get him?

• Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choclate

• A Shirt

• A Tie

• Boxers

• Something Personal

• Total voters
hmm... boxers? LOL

i said something personal- i guess i would just make him a card or get him tickets to a Mets or Kings game. I'ld probably pee in my pants when giving the present to him but then again... he would never invite me to his b-day parti!

nance said:
hmm... boxers? LOL

i said something personal- i guess i would just make him a card or get him tickets to a Mets or Kings game. I'ld probably pee in my pants when giving the present to him but then again... he would never invite me to his b-day parti!
ditto. but i said a watch, cauz then he would remember that i watch alias!! LOL!!!

I said I would give him Chocolate he's a french guy so I would go to France and buy him the best french chocolate. But also I would have to throw in something special and a pair of boxers lol :D

I would give him something personal and if we were friends :D (we would have to be freinds for me to be giving him a present) it would be something that we both knew or liked so we shared that kind of interestthen he would always know it was from me. :blush:

what would i give MV for his birthday? i said something personal. oh id give him something personal alright.. ;) ;) if you catch my drift..hehehe oh i so wish..lol

Double Agent said:
what would i give MV for his birthday? i said something personal. oh id give him something personal alright.. ;) ;) if you catch my drift..hehehe oh i so wish..lol
LMAO, i'd give him sth personal too or give him boxers and ask him to put them on and show me to see if they fit allright.

Caro said:
Double Agent said:
what would i give MV for his birthday? i said something personal. oh id give him something personal alright.. ;)  ;)  if you catch my drift..hehehe oh i so wish..lol
LMAO, i'd give him sth personal too or give him boxers and ask him to put them on and show me to see if they fit allright.
hehe

Back