Birthdays....

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
I was just thinking to myself that they never celebrate a characters birthday on the show. I think it would be cool to see all of them get together for a party or something......hmmm

Jennifer Garner and Sydney have the same birthday, so since JG's bday passed, Syd's passed too, so they most likely won't celebrate it almost two weeks later.

Maybe because they want normal peopl to celebrate a birthday, but no one is normal on Alias anymore :(

yeah whats up with that!! they need to start having surprise parties!! and weiss could dress up like a clown or something that would be so hilarious!! :D

haha I would have loved then to celebrate Syds birthday. I love it when they have little things in the show that tie into the actors real lives. The the west virginia sorority girl.

I love it too when they incorprate things from the actors life into the characters life. Like for example, as Bo already said, the West Virginia sorority girl.

Yes. Clowns are creepy, Sloane is creepy. Therefore Sloane is the clown. Maybe Rimbaldi was a clown, evil like all clowns...Honestly with the make up and the noses and the balloon animals. They're as scary as mimes.

alias8000 said:
Didn't they have a surprise B-day party for Francie?
Oh yeah, they did! I forgot all about that. It was in The Abduction.

Yeah, because Sydney was dancing with Francie to a hip-hop sounding song, and I remember thinking it looked SO funny and out of character for her!

sry if someone said this but we have seen a little of syds bday. in the picture of her. when she met dannys assasin./ the photo... sry i just remember that1

could you guys picture the bad guys having a party for Sark or something and Sloane hitting a pinata and Srak wearing a sombrero! LMAO!

could you guys picture the bad guys having a party for Sark or something and Sloane hitting a pinata and Srak wearing a sombrero! LMAO!

Well there are so many cast members and so few episodes they'd have to do a birthday almost every other episode. I guess there just is not enough time.

Maybe they'll just say that she had it on the show, but would Freplica know when her birthday is? She doesn't know that much stuff. Think of it people, if Freplica's killed, there won't be no Francie on the show anymore and I like her acting.
kylo4

Back