Birthdays

Alias_twin5 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO!!! I love that stuff too!! I can do astrology charts for when you were born...except they aren't that deep, because I don't have the right stuff to find out the exact degrees of the planets so...ugh...oh well, it's fun, I've only done myself though
Cool!! :woot: Can you do one for me? (I have no clue what an astrology chart is, but it sounds interesting) I was born May 10th, 1989. Year of the snake--whoohoo!!!
ummmmmmm I could try...I need the time you were born, like....12:45 am, if you know that :smiley:

February 17...and just barely an aquarius. Sure I read my horoscope...but does it ever come true? Ummm...no. I had something about a friendly conversation leading to romance...HA!!! did that ever happen? Nope...nope...nope!

Alias_twin5 said:
Cool!!  :woot: Can you do one for me? (I have no clue what an astrology chart is, but it sounds interesting) I was born May 10th, 1989. Year of the snake--whoohoo!!!
Taken from Astrology Online

Taurus
The Bull
April 21 to May 21

Traits:

On the bright side...

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving

On the dark side...

Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

Animal: Bull
Color: Pink
Starstone: Emerald
Planet: Venus

Typical Taurus Likes/Dislikes:

LIKES-
Stability
Being Attracted
Things Natural
Time to Ponder
Comfort and Pleasure

DISLIKES -
Disruption
Being pushed too hard
Synthetic or "man made" things
Being rushed
Being indoors

:P :P

Yes...I do...I mean...you hardly ever call anymore...I never hear your voice...it's like you don't care anymore!!! After all we've done....YOU STILL DON'T CARE!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LMAO!!! :P

LMAO!!!!!! If you meant me Jo...then you better believe I'm not going to be calling...you mother's sister's aunt's cousin's grandmother's cousin once removed!!!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
YES I MEANT YOU!!! :😭: I feel like we never talk anymore...DONT YOU CARE ABOUT ME?! ::gasp choke sob:: :lol:
ummmmmmm........................

;)
Of course I do!!! The insano family...that i just realized that we are well...somehow related....that talks together (not really spies) stays together!

AliasHombre said:
They really don't know their own birthdays?
um yeah really!.... it's just not important and their family doesn't pay attention to the birthdays... i don't exaclty know why it's not important, my grandma just never knew...

Back