Birthdays

btvaughn said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
YES I MEANT YOU!!! :😭: I feel like we never talk anymore...DONT YOU CARE ABOUT ME?! ::gasp choke sob:: :lol:
ummmmmmm........................

;)
Of course I do!!! The insano family...that i just realized that we are well...somehow related....that talks together (not really spies) stays together!
YAY!! LMAO!! ^_^

see I was right, it's not that important :P :lol: :rolleyes:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
btvaughn said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
YES I MEANT YOU!!! :😭: I feel like we never talk anymore...DONT YOU CARE ABOUT ME?! ::gasp choke sob:: :lol:
ummmmmmm........................

;)
Of course I do!!! The insano family...that i just realized that we are well...somehow related....that talks together (not really spies) stays together!
YAY!! LMAO!! ^_^

see I was right, it's not that important :P :lol: :rolleyes:
And forever we will be on the same page...ok, probably not...but for the minute!

hello. i'm a christmas baby. :D born on christmas day, 1982. ^_^

that would make me a capricorn. but i'm so not a capricorn personality. "hard-working and wears sensible shoes." clearly not me - i am extremely lazy and wear very painful (yet very pretty) shoes. ;)

my father actually doesn't know his birthday because of really poor documentation in vietnam. sooo...they arbitrarily chose a date and called it his birthdate. technically, we don't even know how old he is... :blink:

lol...i meant the 4 days was close haha... oh ya i forgot to add the date to my birthday...

September, 28, 1988~~~Libra

Woo...that looks much prettier!

here's a good bridget jones quote on birthdays (and i can completely relate to the last part of it. :D):

"Also worried about how to celebrate birthday. Size of flat and bank balance prohibits actual party. Maybe dinner party? But then would have to spend birthday slaving and would hate all guests on arrival. Could all go out for meal but then feel guilty asking everyone to pay, selfishly presuming to force costly and dull evening on others merely to celebrate own birthday -- yet cannot afford to pay for everyone. Oh God. What to do? Wish had not been born but immaculately burst into being in similar, though not identical, manner to Jesus, then would not have had to have birthday. Sympathize with Jesus in sense of embarrassment he must, and perhaps should, feel over two-millenia-old social imposition of own birthday on large areas of globe."

:lol:

SydB_JenG said:
lol...i meant the 4 days was close haha... oh ya i forgot to add the date to my birthday...

we can actually celebrate our birthdays together ... I mean me and flames ... ;)

crazy spinster said:
here's a good bridget jones quote on birthdays (and i can completely relate to the last part of it. :D):

"Also worried about how to celebrate birthday. Size of flat and bank balance prohibits actual party. Maybe dinner party? But then would have to spend birthday slaving and would hate all guests on arrival. Could all go out for meal but then feel guilty asking everyone to pay, selfishly presuming to force costly and dull evening on others merely to celebrate own birthday -- yet cannot afford to pay for everyone. Oh God. What to do? Wish had not been born but immaculately burst into being in similar, though not identical, manner to Jesus, then would not have had to have birthday. Sympathize with Jesus in sense of embarrassment he must, and perhaps should, feel over two-millenia-old social imposition of own birthday on large areas of globe."

:lol:
LMAO!!! I love it!! You crack me up! Got anymore? lol

Alias_Gay said:
SydB_JenG said:

we can actually celebrate our birthdays together ... I mean me and flames ... ;)
Yup! I want someone to have the same Birthday as me! Gogo...will you pretend you do...we can have a marshmallow cake :lol:!

SydB_JenG said:
LMAO!!! I love it!! You crack me up!  Got anymore? lol
yes! here is bridget actually trying to make dinner for her birthday dinner party... :lol: (there's a bit of strong language, but i'll censor those. ;))

Schedule:

6:30. Go to shop.

6:45. Return with forgotten groceries.

6:45-7. Assemble sheperd's pie and place in oven (oh God, hope will all fit).

7-7:05. Prepare Grand Marnier souffles. (Actually think will have a little taste of Grand Marnier now. It is my birthday, after all.)

7:05-7:10. Mmm. Grand Marnier delicious. Check plates and cutlery for telltale signs of sluttish washing-up and arrange in attractive fan shape. Ah, must buy napkins also (or is it serviettes? Can never remember which one is common).

7:10-7:20. Tidy up and move furniture to sides of room.

7:20-7:30. Make frisse lardon frizzled chorizo thing.

All of which leaves a clear half-hour to get ready so no need to panic. Must have a [cigarette]. Aargh. It's quarter to seven. How did that happen? Aargh.

7:15 p.m. Just got back from shop and realize have forgotten butter.

7:35 p.m. Sh--, sh--, sh--. The sheperd's pie is still in pans all over the kitchen floor and have not yet washed hair.

7:40 p.m. Oh my God. Just looked for milk and realized have left the carrier bag behind in the shop. Also had the eggs in it. That means...Oh God, and the olive oil...so cannot do frizzy salad thing.

7:40 p.m. Hmm. Best plan, surely, is to get into the bath with a glass of champagne then get ready. At least if I look nice I can carry on cooking when everyone is here and maybe can get Tom to go out for the missing ingredients.

7:55 p.m. Aargh. Doorbell. Am in bra and panties with wet hair. Pie is all over floor. Suddenly hate the guests. Have had to slave for two days, and now they will all swarm in, demanding food like cuckoos. Feel like opening door and shouting, "Oh go f--- yourselves."

:D

SydB_JenG said:
Alias_Gay said:
SydB_JenG said:

Yup! I want someone to have the same Birthday as me! Gogo...will you pretend you do...we can have a marshmallow cake :lol:!
OK ... lets pretend ... :P

My new B-day is September 28 ... hey, I just needed to change the month, how cool ... ;)

LMAO!! crazy_spinster...dont tell me you have all that memorized LMAO!!! it was really funny though haha!!

Thanx Gogo!! No we can pretend that September 28th is TODAY!! "happy birthday to us, happy birthday to us, happy birthday dear mo and gogo, happy birthdya to us!" *blows out half the candles*...you can have the other half :lol:

SydB_JenG said:
LMAO!! crazy_spinster...dont tell me you have all that memorized LMAO!!! it was really funny though haha!!
no, that would be scary and obssessive. which i am not. ;) i just have a whole bunch of bridget quotes saved on my computer. :D

anyway....only about seven months till my 21st birthday... :P

Happy Be-Day Gogo...you didn't blow out the rest of the candles...now my hand is burning lol...and the marshmallows are melting...Everyone grab some graham crackers and chocolate bars!! We're makin smores!!

There's nothing wrong with being creepy and obsessive...I am lol...about a lot of things:smiley:...I like it! lol

Back